For Sale or Trade Ring slings

southernbell

again i went a little over board with baby carriers, not reaching for the ring sling much, so i am listing many of them

sakura bloom pure kiwi used maybe 2 times $75 ppd

sakura bloom driftwood/ berry bought off fsot, i love the colors just haven't reached for it much don't remember what i paid asking $115 ppdsold

sakura bloom double silk chocolate/ lime $180 ppd

sakura bloom black/ flax worn once or twice asking $140 ppd

sakura bloom black/ gray brand new $150 ppd

oopa black pique zebra print with pocket, never worn $80 ppd

kalea slingified didymos ochre indio ring sling i believe it measures 73 to short taper, can double check on bronze? rings $80 ppd
i love, love, love this but have one almost identical that i am keeping

psling redone with kalea shoulder peach sijira, i love it but dd really prefers our ssc, i am keep my kalea baby mango sajira psling because it is more gn, i love it because it is so wide!! it was a brand new psling i bought off fsot before i sent to kalea baby asking $140 ppd this thing is awesome for the summer the fabric is so breathable!!

hotsling size 3 tattoo print worn a couple of times at home $25 ppd i love this print

peanutshell boho chic size medium euc $25 ppd

Pic816.jpg

black zebra oopa

Pic946.jpg

chocolate lime sakura bloom

Pic945.jpg

sakura blooms driftwood/ berry and kiwi

Pic944.jpg

kalea ochre didymos indio

Pic943.jpg

kalea'd psling peach sijira

Pic947.jpg

sakura bloom black/ flax and black/ gray

iso toddler kinderpack, the right o & a i have a few and several on the way so i will be very pick on this, looking for giftcards to walmart, babies r us target or buy buy baby

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC