Which convertible seats have cupholders?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
The True Fit comes with one that you can attach to either side or not at all. It can hold regular round sippies/water bottles and juice boxes too.

christineka

I thought most had those cheapie attachable ones. I know I have one for the avenue, though it is in the closet. Since the scenera comes with one too, I'd suspect that all the 3 in 1s have cupholders too.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Every seat at my BRU has at least one (well, except the Britaxes) If you saw a seat without one, it's because it fell off...repeatedly...and they don't have enough hours in the budget to pay us to keep attaching them... :cool: I can see Graco's reasoning behind the My Ride :D

Last edited:

jess71903

Ambassador
Just to be clear- the True Fit's attaches solidly. You have to give it a little force to get it off. It's not one of those that just hangs over the side of the seat like the Scenera.

Maedze

The Sceneras come with them, at least they used to.

Every Dorel convertible I've ever seen comes with the cheapy non-working clipons.

The MyRide has the first NICE cupholder in a convertible I've ever seen.

amyd

Just to be clear- the True Fit's attaches solidly. You have to give it a little force to get it off. It's not one of those that just hangs over the side of the seat like the Scenera.

Ditto. I always feel like I'm going to break it when I take it off.

Freedom_Pixie

I know the Cosco Scenera does, The True Fit does and it takes some force to get off, Graco comfort sport, Evenflo, Uptown, some all in ones, Graco Nautilus (eventhough that might not be considered a convertable), I think that is about it. Britax and the Radians do not have cup holders. Hope this helps, I know previous posts already gave you the same answer.

rochelle

I don't think our scenera came with an attachable cupholder. Maybe some models do and some don't?

both my scenaras came with attachable cupholders but I didnt attach them. If u were staying nearer I would have given you the cupholders since I never used them. I think scenara has only one model, just different covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC