Britax seat on Gilmore Girls

Ali

Last night on Gilmore Girls they had Gigi in a Britax seat. Unfortunately, it was not tightly installed and when Lorelai put Gigi in, she only fastened the chest clip and the harness wasn't even on Gigi shoulders!! UGH!

ADS

soygurl

Aw! I missed Gilmore Girls last night! Probably just as well because seeing that car seat blunder would have really steemed me!

beebear23

Senior Community Member
Oh man.. That sucks.. I missed it to. I forgot about it and then went to bed at 8:30 anyway, so.....

Oh well.. That would have drove me nuts all night...

Dillipop

I was going to mention this too! The seat totally rocked when she climbed in and yup, only chest clip. Strap totally off her shoulder too. I wish tv would portray the correct way to do things. Why get a $300 dollar seat for less than a minute on the air if they're just going to use it wrong?

CrabbyBunchX3

I noticed this too and made a comment about it and everyone(my parents and sister) around me looked at me like I was nuts! Not to mention, wasn't Gigi wearing a coat?

Dillipop

The coat was a really cute knee length dress coat. Really very pretty...but waaaaayyyyy to big to long to go in a carseat!

Tara

Oh man...where was it that I just saw a Britax seat...wasn't GG, I don't watch it. Hmm

Well, poo, anyway...

Last night on CSI I saw I believe it was an Evenflo Triumph (is that what it is? or is it a Titan? Heck, I don't remember the names of those..maybe I'll get spunky and find it online) in a Lexus LOL (sorry, that just always cracks me up..the pricy vehicles with the cheap seats) It wasn't installed tightly either..it was leaning to one side. No child in it though, so no reports of misuse there ;)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
LOL, it was a Titan. I love CSI! I finally saw the Sears commercial w/the rf Britax w/loose straps and puffy jacket...sheesh...

Alicia-N-2SafeBugs

Senior Community Member
LOL, I saw the Evenflo seat on CSI last night and told dh "I'm resisting the urge to rewind this (Tivo) and check out that seat." :p He said "It was an Evenflo." I was impressed that he even noticed that!

ktmo

Another TV shot of a Britax. Tuesday on Nip/Tuck I saw a Britax, I think Marathon. However, it was forward facing with six month old in it. I am half tempted to email the show.

Has any one seen Breaking Bonaduce? Danny Bonaduce has a five year old in a backless booster and the kid always has the shoulder belt behind his back. That drives me crazy. And this is a reality TV show.

Katie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC