EFTA and Nautalis fit together

dd9736

The other day someone posted asking how the EFTA and the Nautalis puzzled together, well, I promised once I got my Nauti, I would try them side by side, but first, I have to say, I love my Nauti, I got it out to the car, and the box wouldnt' fit in the trunk, so I took it out of the box, and it didn't fit in the middle of the backseat, so it rode home buckled into the passenger seat :whistle:

When we got home, I put the straps in the 2nd slots, I was sad that in the store Seth Sat even with the bottom slots. The Walmart i got mine at only had 2, and none on display, I had to ask for it, mine has a manufacture date of Nov 18 2008 (I forgot to check the manufacture date of the other one)

The Nauti went in super easy in my 88 Taurus, it took about 2 minutes to get it in Rock solid, including the tether. I am so happy with it, I put DS1 in it, and asked him if he was comfy, and he quickly agreed. so once I put the boys to bed, i went back out to try the EFTA RFing in the middle next to it, it was a bit more difficult, than outboard, but that had a lot to do with the seatbelt. I tested both seats for movement, and managed to shake the car with the EFTA, and make the doors squeak with the Nauti. and I could fit my palm between the seats, see my pictures:

this is the front of the EFTA
P1040375.jpg

The front of the nauti (would have even more room if the EFTA was on the other side, without the cupholder.)
P1040376.jpg

from above ish, on the drivers side
P1040377.jpg

From the passenger side
P1040378.jpg

I never took the recline on the Nauti off, since it went in so easy this way.

Tomorrow if you want I can attempt a 3 across with the radian FFing, for the fun of it, (radian passenger outboard) and of course I could potentially try for the radian in the middle and EFTA outboard, if the demand is there.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC