i'm feel so sick...my kids in the front seat!!

ginny4

my boys had spent a weekend with my brother & i find out now now that my boys sat int he front seat against my wishes. my brother knows i am serious with carseat safety & yet goes behind my back & convince my boys that riding in the front seat & without boosters was OK. my eldest son 10yo in a week told him that mom would be upset & mad about this & my brother just told my boys to forget mom!! & forced him in the front. OMG OMG OMG

i personally put them in the car myself with boosters. then a lil later after the stopped for dinner. DS2 got sick in the car. & he took that excuse to put DS1 in the front so that DS2 can have his booster. figuring that it was only temporary i was letting it go. but i asked my sons what REALLY happened.....my DS1 rode shot gun without a booster for 10+hours! & my DS2for an hour!

they are big boys but not THAT big. i KNOW they don;t pass the 5 step test in there.

i'm so so so furious & upset (crying) over this. HOW DARE HE DO THAT to MY CHILDREN!! there will NEVER be a next time with my brother until my children are ADULTS!!

ADS

Maedze

You can't change what happened, so there's no use making yourself sick by being upset. All you can do is choose to never allow your brother care for them in any capacity again.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
You can't change what happened, so there's no use making yourself sick by being upset. All you can do is choose to never allow your brother care for them in any capacity again.

Yep, BTDT -- sucks, but is what it is. He chose the consequence with his actions. :twocents::sorry!:

monstah

That sucks. Something similar happened to me. Only it was a Nautilus that my SIL installed in her SUV for my DS.
Basically, no one is allowed to take my children in a car anywhere anymore. The only person I trust buckling my kids in and driving with them is my brother. He is 21 and lived with me for a while, so he had plenty of training and education. :p

aclayton74

Oh I would be made as well. I won't even let my almost 12 year old ride in the front. I found out that is Dad was letting him ride in the front and I chewed his a#$ for it!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC