In Search Of ISO: Toddler Boys Keen Sandals...Size 5

MOM25BOYS

Would love to find DS5 a pair of gently used Keen Sandals for the summer. I am thinking he is going to need a size 5 since he wears a 4.5 right now. Unless someone has a pair of size 4 for an awesome price.:whistle: Not to particular on the color. Let me know if you have a pair that you could part with.:)

ADS

natysr

I have 2 pair of Keens that Jordan has outgrown.

I can't remember what size they are though, but for reference, he currently wears a size 9.

The olive green waterproof leather ones are from last year..they don't fit him anymore.

The blue nylon woven ones are from the year before, so they are smaller.

Both pair close with velcro.

I will check the sizing for you either tonight when I get home, or tomorrow.

If the smaller pair would work for you, would you be willing to take them both off my hands?

ETA:

Here is a pic of the olive ones.

357930965_3S5yX-S.jpg

Here are the blue ones.

180676930_V4B4T-S-1.jpg

MOM25BOYS

No - but I have a pair of Teva Psyclone Size 4-5. Fit my DS all summer when he was in a size 5 shoe. See attached picture for a stock photo.

http://www.most-comfortable-shoes.com/images/teva_kids_K_Psyclone.jpg

Biggest difference with this and the keens are that the toe is not enclosed. Could be a deal breaker for you.

Thanks, but yeah I really would rather have something closed toed for him since he stubbles quite a bit still.:rolleyes:

I have 2 pair of Keens that Jordan has outgrown.

I can't remember what size they are though, but for reference, he currently wears a size 9.

The olive green waterproof leather ones are from last year..they don't fit him anymore.

The blue nylon woven ones are from the year before, so they are smaller.

Both pair close with velcro.

I will check the sizing for you either tonight when I get home, or tomorrow.

If the smaller pair would work for you, would you be willing to take them both off my hands?

PM'd you Natalie :)

natysr

I PMed you back. Just got home and checked the sizing. Size 7 in the blue and Size 9 in Green.

So, they may be too big for you.

(I forgot that Vans run big. Jordan is wearing a size 9 in Vans, so it makes sense that his sandals from last year are also a size 9. I guess he probably now wears a 10 in non-Van shoes.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC