Question New Britax Parkway?

R&J'sMom

Is there anywhere I can buy a new Britax Parkway? I know they are discontinued, but I was hoping there was a retailer out there with a few left. I've searched online and I'm coming up with nothing.

Thanks!

ADS

NannyMom

You'd probobly have to just call smaller-ish retailers and see if there are any left. That's what we did with Buy Buy Baby and I think we bought them all out.

BW1426

There was a somewhat recent thread that showed 2 stores having them still in stock. I can't remember what the thread was initially about though.

bfmarini

how soon is soon???(any rough idea??? C'mon, you HAVE to know more???)

I neeeeeeed a booster by Summer, and I am oh so holding out for this one!!

We saw the new parkway in person. I didn't take a picture but it's very nice looking. I don't believe there were any arm wrests. Looked much like the last version of the parkway that was out.

I believe it supposed to be released later this year. I think they're still finalizing some stuff so we'll have to keep checking the britax site for them to post the final specs.

R&J'sMom

We saw the new parkway in person. I didn't take a picture but it's very nice looking. I don't believe there were any arm wrests. Looked much like the last version of the parkway that was out.

I believe it supposed to be released later this year. I think they're still finalizing some stuff so we'll have to keep checking the britax site for them to post the final specs.

Cool! Hopefully it comes with a cowmoo cover :whistle:

NannyMom

Oh, nice! Did it have an anti-sub clip??

mommaon112903

This would be wonderful! I am new to the world of boosters and was worried that not having arm rest would prevent a good fit on my skinny/tall little man. And maybe this is just wrong thinking, that arm rest help position the booster better. Having an anti-sub clip would make this momma very happy :D

I do wonder what type of covers they will have out? I want a cowmoo-Josef wants green....we will see who wins ;)

bfmarini

I believe it's slated for the end of June ....

At the show, we were shown 3 colors. Nothing too colorful and looked very much like the old parkway. What I can't remember is if it was 100 or 120 lbs ....

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
plugging my ears & covering my eyes! i don't need another booster, i don't i don't i don't. . . .
BUT is it still a 1 piece highback? :question: If so, I'm interested, especially with antisubmarine clip :whistle:

Want to set a better example for neighbor who drives us around: she asked when her PreK kid could use a backless like my 7 y.o. (for whom it's just a PITB to carry the back of the Monterey :duck: & kiddo is quite rigidly stuck on the vest only being for travel/taxis) I told her simply that highback is 70% safer in side impacts.

If it comes in some "fancy snazzy purpliscious" cover, I might be able to convine them to trade for the Compass B510 since we're the ones who need a folding booster....

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
M-kay, gonna sell another booster, to get this booster, maybe. I have this kid maybe once a month, do you see how maybe seats he has in my siggy already?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC