So close, yet so far

NannyMom

I came home to a fedex note on my door. They'd tried to deliver my TF, but DH wasn't home :( ANd they said the box was too big to leave at the leasing office :( I could be playing with it right now.... but it's all alone somewhere dark and cold :(

Funny though, today Sofi told me she doesn't like her blue seat (Uptown). I told her soon her pink and yellow seat would be here :)

ADS

ravekiss

I know exactly what you mean. When I ordered my GN from walmart, I couldnt wait for it to get to my house. I tracked it everyday. On the day it was supposed to be delivered, I tracked it all the way until 4pm when I left work to go home. When I got home, from the street I could see a UPS Infonotice on my door (you know the ones they leave when no one is home?) I was sooooooo disappointed thinking I'd have to wait until the following afternoon to get it.

So happens that the notice said it was left in the back of the house by the garage! I was soooooooo happy.

Sorry you had to wait an extra day but today is the day! You'll be playing around with it before you know it.

My friends and family think I'm a freak to be so excited about car seats!

NannyMom

GOt the seat today. All the kids had fun sitting in it and taking pics. BabyS looked too crowded with all the infant padding in. J still fit.... his shoulders were exactly even with the top slots.

I got home and decided to install it. It did not go well. WHen I tried it at BRU I thought it had been much easier. But I won the fight and got it installed :D We'll see how I like it this week. I was already ready to put it on CL and order a BV or MA. We'll see what happens with the MR65 :whistle:

NannyMom

Ok, here are a few. THis is from playing in the house. April, I hope you enjoy because it's taking forever, for some reason my computer is forever slow tonight :p

BabyS
CIMG2973.jpg

CIMG2980.jpg

Sofi
CIMG2990.jpg

This one shows headroom w/o headrest
CIMG2987.jpg

April

The crotch strap looks long for some reason on baby S. How is the room there? 1st slot or second?

How's the crotch room for Sofi?

And thank for the pics, btw. ;p I LOVE that Monet!

NannyMom

I think I had it on the 2nd slot for all the pics. You're right, it does look really long on BabyS. But the pic with the padding, it doesn't look as long. Maybe because she "should" still use the padding? But she just looked too crowded with it all, lol.

I'll have to check the crotch room on SOfi today. I'll take more pics with her in the seat installed.

I was disapointed it only had the 2 crotch buckle positions :( It's a 3/08 seat and has the silly sticker that says harness slots 1&2 for RF and 2-4 for FF. Learning Curve must only have old seats becaue the site I ordered from ran out and I had to wait for them to get more.

I'm not as in love with the cover as I thought I'd be. But....it's better than the black and browns. :)

Edit- I took some more pics of Sofi in the seat and will post them from home tonight. It looks like she has plenty of room in teh crotch area, I may even move it back to the 1st position.

Last edited:

NannyMom

CIMG3034.jpg

CIMG3014.jpg

And here is all the room she has. A ton more than she had in the Uptown, that's for sure!
CIMG3016.jpg

I asked her today if she likes her new TF. She said no, she only likes the blue TF. LOL, not sure if that meant the Uptown (which she told me she didn't like) or the Misty Morning TF we've been looking at in BRU.

Mommy0608, if you're reading this....I've been thinking of you everytime I buckle Sofi today. You said you can't slide the harness when Jessie's sitting on it...I can't not slide the harness when I'm putting it over Sofi's arms.

emars002

Some of Sofi's clothes look familar!:p She looks comfy in her new seat even though she wants the blue one!!!

NannyMom

Some of Sofi's clothes look familar!:p She looks comfy in her new seat even though she wants the blue one!!!

lol, I knew you'd notice that when I was taking pics today. BabyS was wearing a dress with pants. So Sofi wanted to wear one too....and that's her only dress with leggings. :)

The Radian was nicer for the ability to pass things too her. Maybe it was more reclined than the TF. But I do like how the sides surround her more than the RN. And I like it a ton more than the Uptown, lol. And I like the harness adjuster more than the MA, so far.

MomBoss liked it too :) She said all carseats should be made with nice covers like that. She's used to old, boring cheap seats from the older kids. I found the kasey SS1 for her ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC