Girly covers for a RA?

eliza

I posted yesterday on another issue. I've decided to move my 2 yr old to the Marathon and sell my Ashley cover:( I'm going to get my 6 month old DD a RA. I LOVED the girly pattern of the MA, does RA make girly covers? I've seen custom ones' but read that these are a BAD idea!

ADS

Tara

www.britaxusa.net go see what they have
Then I also suggest checking specialtybaby.com and elitecarseats.com They have lots of Britax seats and patterns.
I think the RA has the Aloha print ?? I don't recall correctly right now as I'm never looking for that seat :D

Tara

ooo jefferson tan, that's a nice cover..I have one of those Rather worn out by this point. But I think mine had unusual wear ;) Where it was installed for some time, was next to a flip seat which was flipped this way and that often. But otherwise, it's held up well :)

mamato2

I'm trying to curb a sudden desire to purchase a new seat for dd (I think it's because she looks so big in her RA ff. Maybe in a MA she'd look more like my 'little girl'!! BUT we don't need a MA for a 5 yr old who can inherit a Husky in a year or two). I thought I'd look for a new cover for her seat instead of a new seat. Anyway, I can only find the tan, blue, denim etc. covers for a RA. These are new by the way. I've looked everywhere I can think of on-line but can't find anything else for a RA, even used. Where can I go to find out what cover patterns might be out there that I could trade for or offer to buy, like on Craigslist?
I'm not familiar with RA covers, we've only had the window pane and now playful puppies.
ARE there girly RA covers????
C.

lovinwaves

I'm trying to curb a sudden desire to purchase a new seat for dd (I think it's because she looks so big in her RA ff. Maybe in a MA she'd look more like my 'little girl'!! BUT we don't need a MA for a 5 yr old who can inherit a Husky in a year or two). I thought I'd look for a new cover for her seat instead of a new seat. Anyway, I can only find the tan, blue, denim etc. covers for a RA. These are new by the way. I've looked everywhere I can think of on-line but can't find anything else for a RA, even used. Where can I go to find out what cover patterns might be out there that I could trade for or offer to buy, like on Craigslist?
I'm not familiar with RA covers, we've only had the window pane and now playful puppies.
ARE there girly RA covers????
C.

You might try looking on E-bay and doing a search for "Completed Items" "Roundabout". That will give you I'm sure at least a couple hundred RA's to look at the covers on.

mamato2

YES, the Aloha. I forgot about that one. That is the only one I could find that was 'girly'. I appreciate the picture, it looks better 'bigger'! The little pictures on the web-sites made it look 'gaudy'. Dd did like that one.

Where can I go to see/buy the other covers mentioned? (Flower Power, Popsicle, Teddy Bear...)

After our field trip this am (which went well, lots of no back boosters but I used our Husky and Parkway and the kids were pleased as punch) my dd is feeling left out since 'EVERYONE' uses booosters. I think a new cover would spiffy up her seat and make her happy. Not that she's unhappy with her seat, she's still getting used to being ff for goodness sake.
C.

Tara

Oh my goodness..popsicle is tooooo cute! Never seen that one. Now ya got me drooling...way to go Rebekah ;) hehe

(juuuuuuust joking of course, I drool over Britax lovely covers all the time LOL)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
...and hurray for Albee...I wrote to them and told them to update the RF limits (they still said 30 pounds/30 inches this morning...aaaack)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Where can I go to see/buy the other covers mentioned? (Flower Power, Popsicle, Teddy Bear...)

They are all discontinued covers. I got mine at a really really really good price because it was a NIB 2004 model.

Here is the Teddy Bear RA just for fun! LOL
Feb_06012.jpg

super_grape

We have the Aloha and Flower Power!
I LOOOOVE Aloha, it's so pretty and super soft and cushy!

I really like the Flower Power too, but it's not as cushy
and it's not a plush fabric...it's our summer cover, lol:)

Holly

mamato2

You don't use Aloha in the summer, is that because it's a 'warmer' cover? Dd can't wear polyester even in cool weather due to it making her hot and sweaty. We're in Texas and so far have stuck with the 'boring' but cotton, cotton blend covers (denim and the puppies). Perhaps Aloha isn't for us?
C.

super_grape

No, I did use it in the summer.
The Flower Power is a cotton/poly blend
but it fades easily and I don't want to wear it out:)
so that's really why I switched to Aloha, lol.

Also, I prefer the Aloha because it's sooo cushy.
My baby dosen't sweat in it but we're in Canada so
I'm no help:p .
FWIW, I had my oldest DD in a plush Cowmoo cover
when we lived in Florida and she did get a little bit sweaty
on occasion...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC