In Search Of Thomas the train stuff for 20 month old

PEIMommyof2

I'm looking for some Thomas things for my DS. He loves Thomas!!! If anyone has items easily mailed please let me know. ie shirts, toddler books, small trains, or anything else you may have. He is wearing a size 2 in most things now but the shirts can be size 3 also. Let me know your price. Thank you

He also likes Bob the Builder and Mickey Mouse.

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have a shirt and a sweatshirt. I'll get you a picture of them in a bit if you want.

I got a lot of DS's trains off of ebay. I had found a seller at the time and often would win BIN ones for $.99-8.99. Lots of them I got for about $4 including the shipping for the wooden trains.

PEIMommyof2

I have a shirt and a sweatshirt. I'll get you a picture of them in a bit if you want.

That would be great!!!

I got a lot of DS's trains off of ebay. I had found a seller at the time and often would win BIN ones for $.99-8.99. Lots of them I got for about $4 including the shipping for the wooden trains.

I found there is so many seller, didn't know where to start!!! I'll take a look again.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC