Question Car seat stickers?

APmama2MAK

Umm okay so DS picked at the edges of the safety stickers...what do I do? I can guarantee I can re sell to someone who knows the info but I cant guarantee THEY will (if they choose to resell). Can you order new stickers? This is a fairly new carseat (07) and in perfect condition otherwise, Im really bummed he had to go picking at the stickers, its his new obsession :( TIA for help.

ADS

Pixels

I think the best you can do is to contact the manufacturer and ask if they can send you new stickers to put over your old ones.

He picked at the edges, did he pick the stickers mostly off? If it's just at the edges, I imagine that the info is still readable.

APmama2MAK

I think the best you can do is to contact the manufacturer and ask if they can send you new stickers to put over your old ones.

He picked at the edges, did he pick the stickers mostly off? If it's just at the edges, I imagine that the info is still readable.

Thanks ill contact graco and see. No he peeled off a good half an inch to an inch off most of the edges, It no longer has the weight limits and such, but I have 3 manuals for it, although not everyonereads those lol.

U

Unregistered1

Do you have swap access? Or can you stick around long enough to get it? :p I can almost promise you if you sell it to someone here in swap they won't sell it to anyone without making sure they know all the limits.

APmama2MAK

Oh ill be sticking around long enough for that (not 100% sure what the requirements are so Ill have to go look) , but I may need to sell it before then, it really depends. I technically need the money now so I was hoping to list on CL but now I dont feel right doing that without the proper stickers, plus other stickers are peeling on their own and I dont see why, it hasnt been in any unusual moisture *scratches head* oh well, I should go email Graco now and see :) If its between someone possibly using the seat wrong because they are too stubborn to read the manual, its not worth whatever I can get for it IMO.

APmama2MAK

Dorothy,
Thank you for contacting Consumer Services. Unfortunately we do not
have replacement labels available for your car seat. If we can be of
further assistance, please contact us again.

Please include all correspondence when replying.
Thank you,
Michele
Consumer Services

Darn, oh well I guess Ill have to sell on here..off to check requirements thanks for the help!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC