Hd an accident tonight and is the TF on sale in Toronto/Ontario?

butterfly_mommy

Hi All,

Today we were in an accident tonight, it was scary and I am a bit sore but everyone was ok. DS was riding RF in his Inspira outbord behind the passanger. DH was driving and I was in the passanger seat, the other car hit our passanger side front cornor and caused much damage. The air bags did not deploy. DS did not budge (SIL was riding in the back with him) he did cry after the accident but I think he was just scarred.

Anyway now I need to replace his seat, we have a Radian Premier already but DS is 31 lbs fully clothed and he is only 14 mons so I had gotten an Enspira to keep him RF longer (I just got it a month ago) I am so glad he was RF and I am terrified to put him FF. I had to put him FF in his Radian to go home on my BIL car and I sat beside him and was so nervous, all I could think about was how he could have been seriously injured tonight if he was FF. :eek:

I was not crazy about the Enspira and was going to sell it once he hit 35 lbs (he spilt juice on the seat his first time in it so I couldn't take it back) anyway I think I want to get the TF, is this my best choice for a big young babe? Also is it on sale anywhere?

So the post is so long I am pretty shook up.

ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Glad everyone is okay.

I think the sale at Zellers is over. Don't think TRU has one now. However, I would just get it full price and insurance should reimburse you anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC