Billboard seen on the way back from my mom's house

urchin_grey

My sister and I caught it at the same time and we both went "uhhhh" and pointed. LOL

DSCN5238.jpg

Oh the irony. :rolleyes:

ADS

canadiangie

Is that a SafeGuard? ETA: nevermind, I was thinking the red part was the seat, but it's his cape of course. capes and car seats go well together.
:confused: that be a Dorel chest clip, right?

It brings me back to that tire commercial with the SR and no chest clip at all. We all rallied enough and they ended up photoshopping a chest clip onto the seat, though I think it ended up being a SS chest clip IIRC. ??

Anyway, totally moronically stupid. :thumbsdown: WHY can't these companies seek the help of a tech?? It would take about 15 seconds to make that harness correct. And I know most of us would do it for FREE!!

urchin_grey

Is that a SafeGuard? ETA: nevermind, I was thinking the red part was the seat, but it's his cape of course. capes and car seats go well together.
:confused: that be a Dorel chest clip, right?

It brings me back to that tire commercial with the SR and no chest clip at all. We all rallied enough and they ended up photoshopping a chest clip onto the seat, though I think it ended up being a SS chest clip IIRC. ??

Anyway, totally moronically stupid. :thumbsdown: WHY can't these companies seek the help of a tech?? It would take about 15 seconds to make that harness correct. And I know most of us would do it for FREE!!

No idea what seat it is... I didn't recognize it, so I'm thinking it might be an older seat I'm not familiar with. Definitely looked like a Dorel chest clip though.

But yeah, my sister and I were talking about how there had to be at least ONE person at that photo shoot who knew how to put a kid in a seat correctly, but apparently not. :rolleyes: I love the irony of it though... "Hey, come buy some of our life insurance for your kid... You'll need it after we teach you about car seat usage".

On the same subject though, has anyone noticed the pics that Target has hanging above their CR displays? I'm not sure if every Target has them or not, but the ones we have are HORRIBLE. Like 4-5 pics of misuse, IIRC. You can kinda see one of them in the background here. The other ones are even worse, but I've never got any pics of them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC