Is there a video of how to rethread the Nautilus harness?

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I could've used one during my only Nauti seatcheck :thumbsup: Mom forgot to bring the manual as I requested & customer service was no help whatsoever -- even told me that FF kids are supposed to have the harness at or below the shoulders :eek::thumbsdown: (of course *we* know that only applies to REARfacing)

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
for you or for showing to someone who is clueless?
i found rethread to be supremely easy...not at all harder than rethreading any other seat with harness slots, you just have to go over the red rollers. the manual, if you are lucky enought o thave it, lol, actually explains and pictoralizes it quite well....
The manual is online if you want to view it...it's not a video, but it's perfectly understandable...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I just think it's a video-worthy topic. I had no problems with it, but I've actually seen where people have rethreaded the one at our BRU by shoving the straps out the sides of the plastic guards rather than over the rollers. If someone will do it once there, heaven knows how many thousands are doing it like that IRL. (especially since the straps are so dang short, doing it that way gives them extra length to fit over a winter coat, yunno... :whistle:)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
If someone does one can you post here?

I may be able to do it. I've been wanting to do a video about how to check for movement in a rf'ing seat and what "normal" movement is for awhile now. Maybe I could talk dh in to doing both. :p I'm not going to go to the bother of uninstalling dd's seat and taking a video though if someone else has already done it. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC