Question Maxi-Cosi Priori Convertible Car Seat

A

angelsnobody

My 9 month old daughter is currently outgrowing her Graco SafeSeat and I've got my eyes set on the Maxi-Cosi Priori. According to the Babies R Us Catalog it should be made available in April, but everytime I go in to ask about it, no-one has a clue.

You all seem to be in the know, so... does anyone know when and if it is actually being released in Canada?

I can hold off a longer longer since Cate is only 21 lbs... but that's not to say it's not getting heavy to carry around!

ADS

canadiangie

It may very well come here this spring. There was talk that it wouldn't be (nor the Rodi), but the Rodi has surfaced, which makes me think the Priori might as well.

That said, what about the Priori peeks your interest? It's an itty bitty seat, only ff's to 40lbs IIRC, and it's wayyyy overpriced. :twocents:

It works well for some people with smaller cars, who can pass the seat down to a baby and get their older toddler a new seat (most kids outgrow a seat like the Priori around age 3), but honestly, I'd avoid it unless there's a specific reason you think you need it. :eek:

U

Unregistered

My 9 month old daughter is currently outgrowing her Graco SafeSeat and I've got my eyes set on the Maxi-Cosi Priori. According to the Babies R Us Catalog it should be made available in April, but everytime I go in to ask about it, no-one has a clue.

You all seem to be in the know, so... does anyone know when and if it is actually being released in Canada?

I can hold off a longer longer since Cate is only 21 lbs... but that's not to say it's not getting heavy to carry around!

Babies r us in canada is useless. I had called 5 stores all big ones no answer. Finally I had gone to a smaller one in woodbridge she managed to get a hold of manufacter. It is not being released in canada as of yet. Not approved by our standards as of yet. I am in the same situation.
Suizy - Toronto

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC