My Chicco C1 kicks butt!

hsjwmom

It may be only rated to 50lbs, but it held up to dd1 riding in it yesterday at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.

It was the end of the day and I had dd3 on my back in the Beco and dds1 and 2 were tired and I gave up and said they could take turns riding in the C1. It was also seriously loaded down with an over packed diaperbag, multiple stuffed animals, and food. The C1 held up with nary a complaint!

Oh, dd1 is 65ish lbs and dd2 is 55ish lbs. :eek:

I really wonder why this awesome stroller was discontinued.

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

Did you think about using the back step as a step? It is not called it here, like the P3s is, but it works:whistle: My then 5 year old would climb in mine all the time. She loved it.
ANd I don't think they have discontinued them yet. They are still on the site. Not sure what they are doing with them.

hsjwmom

I called Chicco a few months ago about getting a part for my C1 and they said it is discontinued, they had very few parts for it left. If it's up on their site, maybe they're bringing it back? It really is a great stroller...

Neither kid could ride on the back because I had so much stuff hung on the handles. :whistle:

Kat_Momof3

because they originally released it right at the start of a big Peg P3 sale... people could buy the P3 for less than this stroller that started at less than the starting price of the p3... and with the p3 being on the market longer, I think you can figure it out.

Also, Chicco was going back and forth on whether the footboards were useable for a kid and and weight limits and they basically dug the stroller's grave themselves, which stinks as it's really the better stroller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC