Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Como pics

Como pics

Thanks to purplemama, we got a new Cobalt Como .

First off, I love the blue! Its one of the prettiest blues I've ever seen. Secondly, I really do like the seat. It installed both RFing and FFing easily, nice tall top slots, and it seems very comfy. It is very narrow but tall and skinny DS fit nicely. He is on the second to top slots .

DS was less than thrilled about it :

"Wet me out! I dont want it new cah-seat!" And that was after I bribed him into it with cars fruit snacks And he wouldnt let me get anywhere NEAR him with the head pillow . "Nope, no sank-you. I'm not want it. I'M DONT WANT IT! NOOOOO! GET AWAY NOW!!!"

DD modeled it very nicely though: (warning: harness not correctly used)

I've decided to put it in my mom's car for DS so that I can put the Uptown she has RFing for DD.

Sarah- mama to
    Jackson - 7 years - ProBooster
    Maiya - 5.5 years - SureRide

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Como pics

Very cool! I have the Vivo in that color.

Senior Community Member mommyto4's Avatar

Re: Como pics

Cool! I have a Blush Como sitting in my patio, still in the box, waiting for my daughter and granddaughter to get here so we can try it out. They will be here the 29th. YAY!!!
    Melinda-mom to 4 rugrats