any montereys in a 3 across?

ADS

Stretchy Glue

Envoy: Monterey, Scenera FF, FPSVD FF.

EXTREMELY hard to install! Had to be with seatbelts to allow outboard seats to be moved farther out. Buckling the Monterey was tough.

Murphy's Law

Mitsubishi Montero (not my car, unsure of what year, but definitely pre-2002 as there's no latch)

behind driver: Monterey, center lap belt only: RF RN, behind passenger: backless turbo. Plenty of room, easy to buckle the boosters. Even though the Monterey is wide at the top, I find it fits well next to a RF RN because they both have such a narrow footprint.

christineka

Great! I'd like to put it next to a rfing radian. It will be rfing for the next 3-4 years too. (Then we can figure something else out.)

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
95 Buick Roadmaster Wagon

BG or Evenflo Confidence/ffing RN/Monterrey(second to widest shoulder setting)

2007 Nissan Armada 2nd row

Monterray and anything else I feel like.:whistle:

ks1978

we have Monterey/radian/Monterey in 2nd row of expedition. we've put them all in the third row also, but with a keyfit instead if a radian.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Not 3 carseats, but . . . kiddo used the Monterey center between Parkway & Grandma: '08 Toyota Yaris

It was not easy to buckle the boosters (with the buckle stalks for both being on the same side of the Monterey) & it was tricky to shut the door all the way ... it was still safer than not using a booster & Grandma (5' ~150#) was the small adult to ride in the vehicle, although she had to sit sideways with the door open to buckle herself & was pretty uncomfortable for the ride :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC