med fuzzi bunz and 1 lonely lg gad

Amaris

I will try to take pics if there's interest. My camera is having issues (it was dunked in the toilet by K and sometimes works, but mostly doesn't and I'm surprised it does anything!) so I can't promise pics. I have a few med fb's, 1 white, 1 bubble gum pink, 1 other pink, 1 sage. They are all old style, no stains, euc. No inserts, asking $8ppd each or $30ppd for all 4. I also have one gad pocket that does need a cover. I'm not sure if it's supposed to need one, but it has since I bought it from ds. It has a dark maroon inside and a light green flower print outside. You really have to look for the flowers. It does come with the hemp insert that came with it to me (it was sold to me as hemp, doesn't say hemp, just disclosing everything I can think of). It has 2 small stains on the outer that appear to be rust, again had it when I bought it. Asking $6ppd with insert.

Everything comes from a smoke free, large black dog loving family. I will of course do my best to make sure none of our doggy visits your home, but I cannot promise there will not be any strays!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC