DS tore holes in Nautilus arm rests :(

TracyRee

I'm so irritated every time I see the arm rests on DS's new Nautilus. Little booger dug a fork into the foam rubber stuff on the top of the arm rests and ripped them up.

Any idea on how to repair or replace? Surely Graco wouldn't be able to replace just that part?

ADS

TracyRee

Hmmm...I don't know if it bothers me forty bucks worth.... darn it.

edited to add : thanks for looking that up for me :)

ed_tricia

Since it's not a safety thing, or really functional, I'd be tempted to just get colored duct or electrical tape. Although, that may encourage him to pull at it even more. Sorry, and good luck! Oh-I wonder if you could make a sleeve? Maybe the top of a tube sock that has holes in the bottom anyway, or if you're crafty you could sew/knit/crochet something?

Yoshi

My DD picked at it with her fingernails:mad: So the armrests look like a mouse bit little holes all over:rolleyes: I'm not replacing them, either. BTW, why did he have a fork in the car? Just wondering:shrug-shoulders:(or was it in the house)

TracyRee

He had been to the property we are building a house on and found the fork buried int he dirt. Was bringing it home with him. Wasn't eating with it in the car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC