OMG...new daycare baby

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Just giggling at how old this thread is. It was started back in Sept 2006, wonder how it got dug out of the mass of old posts... :p

ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Well, we all knew it had to be a mistake!:) Now at least you won't throw your back out when lifting her for diaper changes!!:D
!!!
:whistle:
Hey now! She didn't HAVE to be wrong....DD weighed 31 pounds at 9 months old! I've posted pictures here before...and yes, she was so heavy I pretty much never carried her, dh had to, because she gained so much weight so fast coupled with me having such a long, difficult birth recovery that I never regained enough strength to carry her before she grew again...it was SO annoying...but I still managed to get some wear out of my slings, LOL!
And yes, dd was FF at 9 months, because i had the....*sigh* comfortsport, which has a RF limit of 30, and i had NO CLUE that other seats had higher limits(nor did anyone i asked for help), so I thought I *HAD* to turn her.
Poor kid.

(for anyone wondering what a 31 pound 9 month old looks like, here's a pic...)
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bobandj...76460762315953470/photo/294928803117195169/11

And here is the same child as a 31 pound 2.5 year old, just so you don't think she is being abused by being overfed or whatever, she has slimmed down into a perfectly-proportioned little girl! LOL!...(yes, those are fake tattoos on her arm, she isn't THAT dirty, LOL!)

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bobandj...76460762397650755/photo/294928804365079318/16

msumama

My ds who will be 3 in October was 36 lb at 6 mo, and no he wasn't overfed, he had a boobie addiction! He's now 34 lb. His head has always been off the charts, as was the rest of him for a long time. They did tests, he's fine, just a big guy. We called him staypuff, like the character from Ghost Busters because he was always smiling and when he started toddling about, that is exactly what he looked like! I'm 5'2" and normally about 115 lb, DH is 6'1" and about 185 and our oldest dd, who was 5 lb 3 oz at birth is now 13 and
5'8" and 120lb....all kids are different and parent's size may not always give a good indicator. Glad I'm not the only one who's had a marshmallow man! I know people think I'm full of it when I mention how big he was but when you see the pics....there's no denying!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC