still a little conflicted on the Air Booster

Good news: returned the Air booster with the missing back and got a complete one yesterday. L likes the way it supports her legs and when D sat on it she liked it too (so for the time being I guess they'll take turns with it)

I'm still a bit conflicted on how often I can use it though - I don't think it'll work for car pool b/c the arm rest would be poking whoever's in the RSTV. And when we do any longer trips with MIL (who often goes on vacations with us - it's a nice thing, actually - I've got a great MIL and she loves to read stories to the girls, play tic-tac-toe, and hand them their crayons and snacks while we're on the road), we do 3-across the second row of the Highlander and so we'd need to use the PW's or one PW and one FPSV side by side.

So what it looks like to me is that we'd use the Airbooster for day to day non-carpool usage and put it in the garage for carpool and road trips. I guess since it's a BPB it's not a big deal to move it around like that, but am wondering if any of you have some better ideas? :confused:

edited to add: oh, and DH had no objection to my getting another booster - since he's the one with the long-legged genes, he totally understood that L needs more leg support :)

ADS

Kat_Momof3

well, I'd try someone in the RSTV next to it before you take it out for carpools... but I'd keep it and use it when you can, because they like it so much.

Not to mention that you got it so cheap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC