(not so) patiently awaiting a Radian

NannyMom

I ordered my Radian80 directly from SKJP. How long after they charged your CC was it delivered? I think mine was charged a week ago.

ADS

NannyMom

What shipping company do they use? If yesterday doesn't count (preseidents' day), today is business day 5. But it seems like forever :whistle: I'm hoping it comes today! :D

NannyMom

Thanks.

I spoke with SKJP today. UPS told them it was undeliverable. They are trying to deliver it to an address with a similar street name. The 2 streets have the same name, except ours has "Ave" on the end. :rolleyes: Ya'd think UPS had never delivered there before.

NannyMom

We got the Radian today!! :D We took it out, and started "playing" with it. I put the baby in and she fits great of course. THen I looked at the velcro on the infant head pillow and saw it was ripped 1/2 way off. Ugh! I called SKJP to see if they could send a new pillow, and she said they needed to seat back and they'd send a new seat. :eek: WHY replace the entire seat, not just the pillow?! She said there could be some other manufacture defects. Ugh. I have it to try out today and tomorrow it sits out to wait for UPS.

I'd previously tried A in a Radian 80, and there wasn't enough harness to buckle her. I don't remember if she was over the top slots, but this was just in the house. When I put her in it today, there was plenty of harness! That must be one of the benefits of the newer seat. I'll have to try her in it in the car.

I came home from work, all excited to try it in my van and DH's Durango. Silly me checked the mail, and found a bad news letter. Got all depressed and stressed and haven't been to play yet. Maybe now I'll go do that... maybe it'll cheer me up a bit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC