For Sale Lands End Lunch Totes and Wrap-N-Mats - Brand New

amy919

I have 2 brand new, never used Lands End lunch totes. I bought these for the girls to use for school and then bought extras. They've held up so well that I need to unload the backups I bought.

These are really nice, insulated totes that freature a front velco close pocket which is perfect for napkins and notes, a carry handle and clip so that lunch tote can be attached to another bag or schoolbag. They'd even work great for adults. They fold over and velcro close just like a brown paper lunch bag.

These totes are very roomy, yet compact enough to hold a lot - perfect for everyday use or longer trips. There is also a tag sewn inside for your or your child's name. These lunch totes are an excellent alternative to brown paper paper bags, not to mention earth friendly!

I also have 2 brand new, still in original packaging Wrap-N-Mats. I use these daily myself and they are the best invention every! They are super easy to use - just place sandwhich in the center, fold over and velcro close. One of my favorite things about the Wrap-N-Mats are that when unfolded, they become an easily washable placemat!

All items come from a pet free, smoke free home.

I am asking $10 each for the lunch totes, I have one lilac purple and one pink. Wrap-N-Mats are $5 each. Prices include shipping. My paypal account is still down, so it would have to be cash, check or money order.

3276958113_60ba5d5eab_m.jpg

3276958353_eb99a3e733_m.jpg

3277779350_521914d637_m.jpg

3276958837_50444b65ff_m.jpg

3277779752_5a9d091e84_m.jpg

ADS

Heather98012

Amy, OT, but I just ordered one of these for my dd for next year..although, in a different color (it matches her backpack). I was kinda bummed to get the sack 'cause I wanted the lunchbox, but they were sold out in the color I wanted. So, I settled for the sack. Now I'm kinda excited about it...your pics are better than the ones on LE's site!!

Someone will snatch these up for sure!! Good luck. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC