Free Pampers gift to grow codes

Synchro246

I've got a few of these sitting here that I won't use so I'm going to pass them on. Whoever does this and wants these codes just post here and I'll send a PM to one of you in the morning or evening. . .whenever I get a chance.
This is not first come first served. I'll pick based on the post you make--so tell me your gift to grow goal, your sob story, or a joke--whatever you think will make me PM you (brown-nosing is acceptable).

ADS

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
My goal was to be able to get one of the $50 Lego gift cards...but with switching to cloth last year, I'm a leeetle behind. (no pun intended!)

Sob story....I've got 5 kids, come on man! LOL

sopapia

i've got a funny story by my DS1 (he's 4yo) i can share... may be a bit crude...

anyway, DS1 goes to the bathroom before bath time. he's standing there and hitting himself. DH asks, why are you hitting yourself. DS1: i'm spanking him. i told him to go down but he wouldn't. he wouldn't listen :ROTFLMAO:

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
I'm collecting codes to buy books/gift cards/toys (or whatever is available) to give to our infant patients from impoverished families..like 80% of our patient population. :(

sopapia

i think you should give it to shum num...

if your hospital uses pampers, they have the codes inside each package too. have the nurses collect them.

Synchro246

Strollerfreak, I feel ya because cloth puts me in the slow lane with these codes. I think I have enough for an elmo book. . .if those didn't expire online--I don't know how it works. Are the ones from my account transferable? I don't even know my password anymore anyway.

Shumnum, you should have a PM;)

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
Strollerfreak, I feel ya because cloth puts me in the slow lane with these codes. I think I have enough for an elmo book. . .if those didn't expire online--I don't know how it works. Are the ones from my account transferable? I don't even know my password anymore anyway.

Shumnum, you should have a PM;)

Sounds like these went to the right home!:thumbsup:

Yeah, once they are entered in they can't be transferred to another account. (boo-hiss Pampers!)

sopapia

they're not but you can give the person you want to give them to your login and password so she can redeem it herself or add to it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC