recaro at jcpenney - seems like a good deal?

delly

I was poking around looking for a deal and noticed recaro vivo and como on sale at jcpenney online

about 60 for the vivo, 170 for the como... seems like a decent deal if you're in the market for one, although I'm not up on the best prices for these, so correct me if i'm wrong. :)

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
FYI, shipping for the Como is $23.50 from JCP. (It comes directly from the manufacturer.) I've tried before to get coupon codes (for % off or free shipping) to work on the Recaro seats but haven't ever been successful. Just be sure you're comparing prices including shipping to find the best deal. :thumbsup:

2nd

one thing I might warn you...

I ordered the Vivo for $69 and had a free shipping code which is awsome

THE BIG downside is the date is 10/07 so I already lost a year :( and I just bought it. But I will get my money's worth so oh well.

puglover333

albeebaby.com has recaro on sale right now.

Vivo - $64
Como - $146
Signo - $219

They have free shipping if the order is over $100, otherwise it is only $4.95.

I just ordered a vivo from them for just under $70 total. I have heard others comment on how good their DOM's are, so hopefully it will have a decent DOM. Guess I'll find out next week when it gets here.

One note though, their return policy is not great, so if you're not sure about the seat I wouldn't buy from them. They have a $25 restocking fee plus you'd have to pay the return shipping costs.

Kat_Momof3

one thing I might warn you...

I ordered the Vivo for $69 and had a free shipping code which is awsome

THE BIG downside is the date is 10/07 so I already lost a year :( and I just bought it. But I will get my money's worth so oh well.

oh, you so will... and that price is great for only losing a year... it's almost 50% off! they retailed for 100 bucks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC