Sweet Deal during the Britax Sale at HipMonkey

MOM25BOYS

I just thought I would pass along that you can still use the code hipmonkey on their site at checkout and save an additional 15% during the Britax sale!:D Hope this helps someone get a great deal. It will knock 2 Frontiers or 2 Marathons down to $390!!:thumbsup:

ADS

BW1426

Did you just order 2 more Frontiers? :whistle:

What would your DH say if 6 Frontiers showed up on your doorstep???

seamonkeys

I just thought I would pass along that you can still use the code hipmonkey on their site at checkout and save an additional 15% during the Britax sale!:D Hope this helps someone get a great deal. It will knock 2 Frontiers or 2 Marathons down to $390!!:thumbsup:

I need to stop looking at these great deals! I hope the sales are just as good next Feb, when I'll want to buy DS2 a Frontier. He's still RFing in the MA, so no way I need to get one yet! :rolleyes:

NannyMom

LMAO.... I thought you said 2 Frontiers and 2 Marathons for $390 :eek: Less than $100 each.... then I realized it said or not and :eek:

MOM25BOYS

Did you just order 2 more Frontiers? :whistle:

What would your DH say if 6 Frontiers showed up on your doorstep???

LOL, that's not going to happen!!:p I was going to order from HM, but I needed them here before our school trip Friday morning so Amazon was the best place since my Prime membership gives me Free 2 Day shipping. My 2 will be here Wednesday, but I did order another TF during the sale at BU, lol.:duck:

I called BC this morning and they cancelled my orders for me! YAY!!

rodentranger

Oh man...I'm trying hard to resist buying DS1 a Frontier. He is so close to having to go ff, but can easily do that in three of our five carseats. I do not need six seats for two kids. I don not need six seats. I do not need six seats.

MOM25BOYS

Oh man...I'm trying hard to resist buying DS1 a Frontier. He is so close to having to go ff, but can easily do that in three of our five carseats. I do not need six seats for two kids. I don not need six seats. I do not need six seats.

But the Frontier will last the longest since it is the tallest HBB....:whistle: :D

I know I am not helping, lol.:p

rodentranger

But the Frontier will last the longest since it is the tallest HBB....:whistle: :D

I know I am not helping, lol.:p

I do hate the Scenera we just got yesterday....I'd have to play with the Frontier in three different cars before I bought it though. I can have DH switch cars with me for a day and go to BRU, but I can't drive my mom's car. I never learned to drive a stick. :eek: Lasti time I bought a seat without touching it first, I could only install it in my car. Stupid Radian.

Heamae

That is soo tempting!! I got one for my older dd already and dont need another seat for my older dd for a while but its still temping because I will need one at some point!

indigoblossom

argh. i just got a new-to-me car and we need a new oven BUT i'd love to get my son another frontier for his papa's car. i just don't think i can convince him...

5terre

WOW! Do they do any return shipping insurance? I see something about $5 on their link here, but don't see it on the site.

So are all the online places selling out?? I'm looking at the pink Frontier and it seems to be sold out everywhere already (but available to buy at hipmonkey, just not in stock).

MOM25BOYS

WOW! Do they do any return shipping insurance? I see something about $5 on their link here, but don't see it on the site.

So are all the online places selling out?? I'm looking at the pink Frontier and it seems to be sold out everywhere already (but available to buy at hipmonkey, just not in stock).

Target has them in stock and ship within 24hrs. The only thing is you have to pay taxes so the total is $244 instead. If you don't need it really bad right now I would go with Hipmonkey and get it for roughly $190 instead with Free shipping and pay the $5 insurance.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...=B001NPD72E&nodeID=&merchantID=A1VC38T7YXB528

Hi, Could someone tell me the codes to get the Regent down to $178! I have been thinking about buying another Regent, since my 3.5 yr old is hovering near 32 lbs now, so I will probably have to FF face him soon & since his MA expires next year I am wanting to get the Regent soon & that would be a great deal! Then I can have the MA as a back up for our other car until it expires.

Thanks, Jamie

5terre

They must have changed the code today, it worked for 15% yesterday and now only 5%. It makes sense though, that was a massive discount.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC