Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

LOWEST PRICES BEFORE CONSIGNMENT Baby girl Gap, Gymboree 3-6, 6-12 EUC

SUPER cute stuff for your baby girl this summer. Prices now include shipping. If you are buying more than 1 thing, I will give a shipping discount. Email me your zip code and what items you want, for a shipping quote. Take it all, it ships for free! Items are EUC and show no stains, marks, tears, unless otherwise noted. Gap and Gymbo items have been hung to dry. Most items were only worn 1 or 2 times.
    I have diapers, clothes and shoes for sale, so be sure to see my other posts. I have excellent feedback on eBay too!

ADORABLE Gap dress in size 3-6 months. WORN ONE TIME! Includes matching diaper cover. Dress zips up the back. $9ppd

PRECIOUS 2 piece outfit from Baby Gap. Top is brown and buttons at the neck, has flowers around the neck and near bottom left, capped sleeves. Shorts are brown and white stripe, ties at the waist. Size is 3-6 months.
    $10ppd

Soft and cool romper for summer. Baby Gap size 3-6 month. Soft pink, capped sleeves, snaps in the legs. Has dots on the neck, pockets, and sleeves (see 2nd picture). Very light material for hot summer days. $5ppd

Baby Gap 3-6 month 2 piece outfit. SUPER cute for photos, church or play! Top buttons up the front, pink, white and blue flowers. Pastel colors. Skirt is a light denim, attached diaper cover is the same flowers at the shirt, and the skirt also has the flowers as accents on the pockets. EUC $10-SOLD

Beautiful eyelet pants in pastel pink. Gathered at the ankles, snaps in the legs. Size is 6-12 months EUC $5ppd

Short sleeve Baby Gap lightweight denim button up shirt. Each button hole and button is stiched with a different color thread. Worn 1 time. Size is 6-12months. $5ppd

Baby Gap hooded sweatshirt. Has BABY GAP across the chest. Has a hood, and zips up the front. EUC Size is 6-12 month $7ppdSOLD

Two piece Baby Gap jogging suit. Worn 1 time. Size is 6-12 month. It looks new! Top is hooded with BABY GAP in pink and green plaid, on the chest, green stitching accents. Pants are elastic waist, with 2 pockets and gathered at the legs. REALLY cute! $10ppd-PENDING

EUC Gymboree 3-6 month bubble. Is white with pink dots on it, snaps at the back and legs. Comes with matching headband. Worn 2 times. $8ppd

This dress is the cutest! It screams spring/summer and reminds me of cotton candy. The pinks are just beautiful. Pictures don't give this dress justice. I am adding one of my DD wearing it after her baptism. That is the only time she wore it. Ruffles along the tank sleeves and neck, it has 3 layers so it is a twirler! Comes with matching diaper cover. I am also including the cutest little sweater that matched perfectly. Both are from Carters and are size 6 months. $8ppd

Cute little hat from Baby Gap. Fits size up to 6 months. White with purple flowers. EUC $3ppd, free with any purchase-PENDING
    Last edited by lovemyfamily; 02-12-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: NEW PRICES
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Baby girl Gap, Gymboree 3-6, 6-12 EUC

Pm'd you for the denim skirt and flower shirt!
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

CPS Fanatic

bumping with new prices
    Lori (I drive Cadillac Escalade ESV) SAHM to Brooks 9/13/01 seatbelt only, Brady 7/4/03 seatbelt only, Kinsadie 2/23/08 Pink Britax Frontier, and Brakin David 6/7/10 FF in a cowmooflage Britax Frontier Clicktight

CPS Fanatic

bump