For Sale or Trade Silver Cross Pop

Kat_Momof3

Silver Cross Pop - 80 shipped or 50 plus actual shipping (whichever is less)

Includes rain cover and the seatpad portion of the footmuff (if I can find the other half that my STUPID brother in law lost when he borrowed my van a few months ago to lug furniture because he can't remember where he put it, I'll include it)

pictures will be put up tomorrow.

We have pet-friendly, but smoke-free home.

I originally paid over 100 dollars for it, but will sell it for 50 dollars plus shipping (it weighs 16lbs, so shouldn't be that much...) OR 80 shipped (whichever is cheaper/whichever preferred)

I'm also willing to trade for EUC girls size 7-8 summer and winter clothing that equals my asking price.

I'm also willing to trade for a Recaro Vivo/Vivo Lite

Thanks!!

Last edited:
ADS

stjemmes

Oh my gosh!!! I so wanted this stroller last week and had the funds for it then too. If you want to trade anything else let me know. I have tons of kids and tons of stuff.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC