Graco Ipo?

I need a lightweight stroller for Logan and my daycare kiddos. I have an eddie bauer double stroller I got for 75% off at target 2 years ago and Love it. My single graco stroller finally bit the dust after 6 years :whistle:

So, I don't want to spent alot of money, but I want something that will work.
Logan is only 34 pounds, 40 inches and turns 4 on the 26th. I just need something for malls, the zoo, trips around the neighborhood(this would be for the baby-Logan rides his bike around the neighborhood).

Logan is lazy and hates to walk and I swear everytime I make him walk at the mall he is whining the whole time, if he is in the stroller he his happy and loves people watching-I barely hear a peep out of him. LOL. :rolleyes:

I see the Ipo goes up to 50 pounds and we tried it out at BRU today and I really like it and so does he. I pushed him around the entire store :whistle::p

Is there anything wrong with this stroller? They had a deluxe one too, the only thing difference was that it had a cup holder on it? Am I right with that the only difference(i think it was 10.00 higher than the other one).

I do want a cup holder, but thinking about getting this http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...co_Ipo_Stroller__Big_Top&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060 or something like it to go on the stroller.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I haven't had any issues with the IPO at my store. But the Mosaic, the model before, that you could put a car seat on, that one, I have noticed a lot of sqeaky wheels on.

Rosey

Why not do the Silver Cross Dazzle that is on schnoop? It is lighter than the IPO and with tax the same price if I recall correctly. Other than the weight and the canpoy snapping off sometimes, I haven't heard bad things about it.

I haven't had any issues with the IPO at my store. But the Mosaic, the model before, that you could put a car seat on, that one, I have noticed a lot of sqeaky wheels on.

The mosaic was one I found on amazon for 29.99, but somehow they cancelled my order UGHHH!! So, I need a new one. I am glad I didn't get that. Squeaky wheels drive me insane.

I thought about the one on schnoop, but I can't get one till taxes come back though.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Why not do the Silver Cross Dazzle that is on schnoop? It is lighter than the IPO and with tax the same price if I recall correctly. Other than the weight and the canpoy snapping off sometimes, I haven't heard bad things about it.

Ah, yes, the canopy thing, there is that also.

MoreLatte

We had an Ipo and the back does not sit up, it is always slightly reclined. It worked out ok for us, I really had no other complaints, til I pushed a Maclaren. The Mac pushes so much smoother, the canopy is bigger and the seatback is taller. My 4yo(at the time, she's 5 now) was a little squished in the Ipo but fits great in the Volo.

I would keep an eye out on your local CL for an Ipo,if thats what you decide on, or check out the Mac Volo on www.babye-store.com They have them for $64.99 and $69.99 with free shipping. They've been that price for several months, so they should still have them when you get your tax money.

I passed a few 40.00 maclareen's at Target..mabey I should of gotten one?
I noticed the ipo reclines some and the canopy kept falling off(I just thought I was stupid and couldn't figure it out, lol).

Is there any stroller that has some orange in it, that would work for us? Logan loves orange and so do I ;-)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC