How do I post pics

dragonfly8

I figured out how to post pics, I just don't know how to make them smaller!

This is Kaden in the true fit, he has a TON of growing room. He will be RF in it until 35lbs.
Kaden1.jpg

Connor with the TF harnass at the highest, approx 4.5" to grow
ConnorTrueFithighestslot.jpg

Connor in the TF with the harnass at the second from the top. It is quite a bit above his shoulders but, the next one down is just below.
Connor2.jpg

Does this look okay? Or am I better off returning it and getting a different seat?

Last edited:
ADS

dragonfly8

They are large, but do they show up okay?

I really do like this car seat but of course, have nothing but the Radian to compare it to!

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
They show up fine. Have you tried installing the TF yet to see if it works, if it fits, etc.? Don't return until you try it in the vehicle and try putting Kaden in it rf and all to see how it works for you first.

snowbird25ca

They show up just fine for me and aren't huge either. What will sometimes happen once you've re-sized on photobucket is that it'll show up the right size for everyone except you. It usually corrects itself if you just refresh though.

It looks like Connor has loads of room to grow and looks perfectly fine to me. It's up to you as to whether you want to keep it or not though. ;)

dragonfly8

No, I haven't put it in the vehicle yet. I will do that tomorrow when it is daylight out!

If my understanding is correct, the headrest HAS to be on once baby reaches 22lbs and the cushions HAVE to be removed? Is that right?

Connor said that the seat is very comfy..........

And the DOM on this one is 2008/11/02. It sais on the seat not to use after 2015/11/02, so I will get a full 7 years use.........yay!

snowbird25ca

If my understanding is correct, the headrest HAS to be on once baby reaches 22lbs and the cushions HAVE to be removed? Is that right?

Connor said that the seat is very comfy..........

And the DOM on this one is 2008/11/02. It sais on the seat not to use after 2015/11/02, so I will get a full 7 years use.........yay!

Awesome DOM. And yes, you're right about both the headrest and the cushions. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC