graco quattro duo

ADS

celtic1885

is this a good deal? seems like it... anybody know of anywhere better... doesnt really matter on the pattern... also, is it a decent stroller... i want something that will hold up for a long time...

http://www.albeebaby.com/graco-quattro-tour-duo-stroller-6k00ctm3-lexington.html

That's a great deal! I got mine 18 months ago when dd2 was born. They were brand new at that point - a lot of stores had them backordered. It was almost $250 when I got mine (actually my brother and his wife bought it for me). Love it, great stroller, folds easily, little heavy, turns on a dime, can be steered one handed. Girls are comfy in it.

*if you want to run/jog not so good for that, but malls, outside pretty good stroller.

mominabigtruck

That is a pretty good deal, usually all they have on sale is the black and silver patterns, which I think are ugly;)

I have one, I bought it the week they came out and paid full price and I still love it and it's been almost two years. I think people get put off by it's weight but it is a full sized stroller. I don't know of any other stroller other then a jogger that you can put 90lbs+ of kids in plus a full diaper bag, purse, and hang a cooler of the handles and it still pushes great.

ame0312

good to know... ill probably get it... i just want it for walks around town... definitely will need to shed this baby weight... me & riya used to walk all the time... is there any problem fitting it into trunks... i have a 98 buick regal... tia!

celtic1885

good to know... ill probably get it... i just want it for walks around town... definitely will need to shed this baby weight... me & riya used to walk all the time... is there any problem fitting it into trunks... i have a 98 buick regal... tia!

I don't think it would be a problem. My sil used to put the Grado Duo Glider (which is bigger) in her little BMW 325i.
Not sure though, I have an Expedition.

Melanie

It should be ok. Ours fits into a Nissan Altima trunk-I'm guessing it's about the same size as yours. Can you try it out at Babies R Us first? The cup holders and wheels pop off very easily if needed too.

That's a really good price. I paid a bit more than that for the black & grey one and thought I was getting a steel. It was from Albee baby and I got it right away.

StillThankful

What a deal!! I just researched these strollers b/c I'm due with a new baby next month and thought that the "g galore" double stroller was the best deal for $149! My sister is going to get it for me and I thought I was saving her the most money but now I'm going to send her this new link as well. Thanks for sharing!

ame0312

i saw the galore as well... didnt like it quite as much... now im just anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine & debating whether or not to get the matching SS1...

sopapia

the only ss1 they have left in pink is jenny... i got the other one :whistle: called kasey which is no longer available from babiesrus. btw... that SS1 price is great! i got the kasey with a 20% off coupon so it wasn't that bad.

question... how heavy is the quattro duo? i tried many doubles and found the phil & teds to be the best, lightest, easiest etc and we love it and so do the kids. it, however, is not cheap.

Spam

I'd go with the matching ss1 .. that's a great deal and that seat is has all the extra padding. I had it and it was very plush. The print is like little leaves in person. Once I had, I thought it looked more girlish (and thus convinced myself I had to have a different one) :eek:

ame0312

i read a review somewhere that said like 42 lbs! the shipping weight says 47!

the only ss1 they have left in pink is jenny... i got the other one :whistle: called kasey which is no longer available from babiesrus. btw... that SS1 price is great! i got the kasey with a 20% off coupon so it wasn't that bad.

question... how heavy is the quattro duo? i tried many doubles and found the phil & teds to be the best, lightest, easiest etc and we love it and so do the kids. it, however, is not cheap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC