BJCMD

futuresoccermom

I know I've seen a lot of raves on here for this stroller, so maybe someone can help me.

Does anyone have any irl pictures of it folded up? Any pics of it in the trunk of a small car? What are the folded dimensions?

Would this be a good option for a 1 year old and a newborn?

Where can I find the best price? I see the price seems to be $400 almost everywhere, are there any stores that have good coupon codes that can be used towards this stroller?

Thanks

Kara

ADS

futuresoccermom

Thanks for the links and the tip on using the cashback live. I'd never heard of that before.

I just went back to look at some of the pictures and they're gone.

Anyway, does anyone have some irl pics they can show me of the different colors? I can't decide which color I like best so I'm tempted to just go with boring black. I'd really like to see pics of the orange and the green if anyone has any.

Thanks!

MySillyKids

Thanks for the links and the tip on using the cashback live. I'd never heard of that before.

I just went back to look at some of the pictures and they're gone.

Anyway, does anyone have some irl pics they can show me of the different colors? I can't decide which color I like best so I'm tempted to just go with boring black. I'd really like to see pics of the orange and the green if anyone has any.

Thanks!

Arly and lovinwaves have those colors, i'm the owner of the blue :love: i'm sad they're not making the blue anymore, its an awesome color!!

the box:

BJCMD.jpg

BJCMD2.jpg

This is fresh after opening the box:

IMG_9092.jpg

fresh out of the box:

IMG_9093.jpg

back of my van:

BJinvan2.jpg

BJinvan.jpg

mommyin05and07

I have the all black double that I bought off craigslist a couple months ago. I pd 300. and it came with a couple extras, its roomy enough for my 3 1/2yr old (appx. 39-40lbs and appx 40in) yet ds2 has problems sitting up far enough to see out 16m (appx 22lbs, not sure on length)...but it
Ill try to snap some pics this week

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC