Anyone have a 2001 T&C that could take a pic of

CandCfam

the driver's seat belt tongue?

I think the mechanic broke part of my buckle today - it just felt different when I went to buckle up, and I thought it had a separate piece of plastic on there, but I can't remember. :eek:
It's COMPLETELY a different tongue than the passenger side, so I have no idea what it should look like.:p

ADS

Ashley_R

Well not a T&C but my 1999 dodge truck has lightweight locking latchplates on every seatbelt except the driver's seat. The driver's seat had a locking retractor with a free sliding latchplate.

CandCfam

Well, that makes me feel somewhat better. :p

I can't get over the feeling, literally the feeling in my hand, that the buckle/tongue felt different.:confused:

Skinnier or something.

Thanks for the post!

ginny4

i have a 2001 grand caravan (nearly the same vehicle). i haven't paid much attention to the seat belts but.....do you still need me to go check them out & take a pic? i can do it today

Maggie

How about an '01 GC? They're the same thing.

Here's my (really dirty! :eek:) drivers seatbelt.

Front, back, front.

Last edited:

CandCfam

Ooh, thanks for the pics!
Looks just like mine.:eek:

How odd that it felt SO different in my hand yesterday afternoon from that morning.

Ooh, maybe it was because I had gloves on that morning?:eek::whistle:

monstah

When I stopped at a seat check and had some troopers install my car seats, I could have sworn I saw one of the guys messing with or breaking part of a backseat buckle. So I kept trying to figure out what he broke off. The buckle even felt different to me.
It took me a week to convince myself he didn't actually do anything. It was just in my head I guess. :shrug-shoulders:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC