Regal Lager customer service RULES!

monstah

Regal Lager - the company who sells Phil & Teds stroller (and more.) Have gone above and beyond my expectations every time I have ever called them. I just wanted to share that I :love: their customer service. They are sending me an entire new main seat, free of charge, even though my warranty expired almost a year ago. They didn't even ask me about the warranty. Not what I was expecting.

It is just such a sigh of relief when you can call a large company and get friendly people who are actually happy to help you. I feel like most companies no longer believe in "making the customer happy" for repeat business.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up for Phil & Teds!!

ADS

bfmarini

Regal Lager - the company who sells Phil & Teds stroller (and more.) Have gone above and beyond my expectations every time I have ever called them. I just wanted to share that I :love: their customer service. They are sending me an entire new main seat, free of charge, even though my warranty expired almost a year ago. They didn't even ask me about the warranty. Not what I was expecting.

It is just such a sigh of relief when you can call a large company and get friendly people who are actually happy to help you. I feel like most companies no longer believe in "making the customer happy" for repeat business.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up for Phil & Teds!!

Regal Lager is great from our perspective as well. Unfortunately, come spring, they will no longer be distributing the Phil & Ted Brand.

kmcenery

They have also been great to me as well. My seat and the foot rest on mine was fraying sp? they sent me new parts and my stroller when I unfolded it would not lock in to place with out me hitting the pins (which hurts) so they sent me a new frame to.

skipspin

Regal Lager is great from our perspective as well. Unfortunately, come spring, they will no longer be distributing the Phil & Ted Brand.

Ew, good to know. I'll try to order the extra set of skins I want before then.

I agree that their CS has always been great:thumbsup:

lukensophie

Senior Community Member
I have to disagree. We have been trying to deal with them since January. I have an older P&T Explorer that I would like to buy a new seat and canopy for. The frame of my stroller is still in excellent condition and I would like to not have to buy an new stroller for this baby. First, they told us that they didn't have any on hand, but would get one for us. In the mean time, they charged our card. :mad:

It took a month, but they finally got back to us and said that they were trying to get one from NZ. Finally, they said they couldn't get one for us AT ALL, and that they were dropping P&T's anyway. :confused: Then, they gave us the name of someone in NZ to contact. That person sent us back to Regal Lager because they couldn't do anything for us as long as Regal Lager is the current US distributor. Regal Lager refuses to help us because that particular model was one that they never carried. So, now, they offering to sell me a floor model stroller:thumbsdown:. I'm currently trying to decide what to do. It seems silly to buy a whole new stroller when this one needs a cover and hood, but Regal Lager refuses to import one, even though they're the distributor.

I've contacted Marilyn at A Running Stroller and she's trying to help me through her P&T contacts.

gopher

To the OP What was wrong with your seat? why did you get a new one? if I want to change the skins in an older e3, do they sell everything separately, eg-main seat, basket, canopy, foot well, do any of you how much it will cost, if it is too much I would just rather get a new one? will the sport v2 skins fit the older e3? I woul really apreciate a response if any of you know, thanks.

gopher

So, now, they offering to sell me a floor model stroller:thumbsdown:. I'm currently trying to decide what to do. It seems silly to buy a whole new stroller when this one needs a cover and hood, but Regal Lager refuses to import one, even though they're the distributor.

Regal lager is offering you a floor model? from where? How much?

kmcenery

To the OP What was wrong with your seat? why did you get a new one? if I want to change the skins in an older e3, do they sell everything separately, eg-main seat, basket, canopy, foot well, do any of you how much it will cost, if it is too much I would just rather get a new one? will the sport v2 skins fit the older e3? I woul really apreciate a response if any of you know, thanks.

I was told for everything (that is with double seat) for my sport it was around $100 maybe $150 but im sure it was no more then that and I almost sure it was no where near $150.

gopher

I was told for everything (that is with double seat) for my sport it was around $100 maybe $150 but im sure it was no more then that and I almost sure it was no where near $150.

Thanks for your answer, I guess this is my last week to order throgh regal lager.
They have also been great to me as well. My seat and the foot rest on mine was fraying sp? they sent me new parts and my stroller when I unfolded it would not lock in to place with out me hitting the pins (which hurts) so they sent me a new frame to.

So your stroller is a sport, right? I tough it was the DASH that had the locking defect, and they were replacing the frames, do yo know if the different versions of the sport(e3,v1,v2)have all different frames, I ask because if I buy the skins for a v2 and try to put it in an e3 will it work?
Regal lager may say no, but you know that the second seats for the v1 and v2 work with the e3 so maybe the skins too, just want to be sure before ordering:)

kmcenery

Thanks for your answer, I guess this is my last week to order throgh regal lager.

So your stroller is a sport, right? I tough it was the DASH that had the locking defect, and they were replacing the frames, do yo know if the different versions of the sport(e3,v1,v2)have all different frames, I ask because if I buy the skins for a v2 and try to put it in an e3 will it work?
Regal lager may say no, but you know that the second seats for the v1 and v2 work with the e3 so maybe the skins too, just want to be sure before ordering:)

Yes I have the v1 sport. I dont know the differance in the frames. I think the Dash had locking problems after they were folded down for storage. I my stroller had problems locking when I went to use it. I had a problem right out of the box but tiny ride and regal lager sent me back and fourth so I gave up. I called back after I was out of tiny rides return time frame. Im sorry I could not be more help. I got the sport because the double seat had a little recline and was told the e3 double did not (plus I got mine for $379 shipped with a double seat and I think that was the same price for the e3).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC