Britax Regent

sixmaybemore

I bought a Britax Regent in June. It didn't fit in my car. The company I bought it from a) never returned my phone calls b) never returned my emails making it c) impossible to return the seat and d) get my money back.

Now, I could sell the seat on CL, I wouldn't have a problem with that except for a) the seat cover has a broken clip on the back, making it so the cover won't stay on the seat and b) Britax won't call me back either. I've called them three times over this issue.

NOW what??! I'm really annoyed with the company I bought it from (Little Folks in NYC) AND with Britax.

Any ideas? Sell the seat on CL anyway? Keep bothering Britax? ???

ADS

ginny4

throw it on CL & in the mean time while you wait for a buyer call britax AGAIN & AGAIN ...& get that small part replaced. even if they have to replace the entire cover to do so.

sixmaybemore

throw it on CL & in the mean time while you wait for a buyer call britax AGAIN & AGAIN ...& get that small part replaced. even if they have to replace the entire cover to do so.

They will have to replace the entire cover. There's no way to fix it otherwise.

sixmaybemore

Okay, I'm sitting here thinking about this, and I'm getting annoyed all over again. I'm drafting a letter that I'll send tomorrow via registered, return receipt email. It's straight and to the point. I bought a seat. I need to return the seat. Your company didn't respond, even though I tried multiple times. I want a refund, or I"ll report you to the appropriate agencies, blah blah blah. It's worth a shot at any rate. I'll stick it on my blog, too. Losers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC