For Sale Any interest in fitted dipes and Thirsties covers?

seamonkeys

Snugglebottoms fitted dipes and Thirsties covers

ALL SOLD!

Bought these in June, and used for maybe a month (not every day!). The fitted dipes just didn't work for DS2 - he pees too much! :rolleyes: I was hanging onto them, but I don't think I'll end up trying them again.

I have 4 fitted LARGE (18lbs+) Snugglebottoms w/velcro.
2 are in good condition, no stains - $4 each (shipped).
2 are fair condition, as they have slight staining (most are VERY minor and can barely be seen in the photos) - $3.50 each (shipped).

No more Thirsties.

Photos here.

Please reply or PM if you have an interest.

Last edited:
ADS

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
What size are the Thirsties covers? I might be interested in 1 or two to try out depending on size since it seems that my BSWW's are getting too small for Reiker.

Holly

I'd try diaper swappers too. I sold some thirsties covers on there once and got a lot of replies wanting them. I sold snugglebottoms on there before too.

seamonkeys

Bump...

The fitted snugglebottoms are all I have left of my diaper stash! They are ready to go! I've got 7 left! I'll take $24 ppd for all!

Last edited:

lnwn

I am interested in trying cloth diapers. Are these diapers all you would need or do you need to purchase inserts and covers too?

seamonkeys

I am interested in trying cloth diapers. Are these diapers all you would need or do you need to purchase inserts and covers too?

They are the kind you need to use with a cover. Sometimes people use doublers (inserts) for night-time or if you have a heavy pee-er.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC