Found a Cowmooflauge Roundabout Cover

ADS

Michi

It's so funny - being from Wisconsin everyone around here has Cowmoo covers.
Before I researched and bought our first Britax last year - I really thought that and denim were the only covers Britax made because that's all I've ever seen ( literally) around here.

scatterbunny

I'm from Tillamook, Oregon (Tillamook cheese, anyone?), where the cows FAR outnumber the people. :) No one here has a Cowmoo cover, or even Britax seats. The only time I've seen a Britax (other than my own) in my town was in a store parking lot, and it was a vehicle with out-of-state plates. :rolleyes:

vamom

I am in Southwest Virginia and I've only seen one other Britax, a parkway. Target and Sears have been carrying the roundabout, but the only seats I ever see in people's cars(I have a bad habit of looking) are usually ancient and frequently overhead shields. Of course that is if they even obey the law and restrain their child. I see far too many kids unharnessed in seats or climbing around in moving vehicles. The local police dept. was blown away by my husky, but also seemed to think I was a little crazy for buying that seat when a booster would be "just fine" for my 3 year old. I am the crazy lady in walmart who stops to convince people to walk away form the overhead shield
(why do people all go for that one?). I have sold alot of scenera since coming to this site, and several folks have gotten websites for the Britax seats!

skaterbabs

LOL I was in Once Upon A Child the other day, and the car next to me had a Zebra MA in it. I was tickled pink. lol

scatterbunny

I am also the "crazy lady" who steers people away from the crappier seats in stores. :p

And when I saw the Britax (Roundabout, in one of the cat prints, can't remember which one now) in the store parking lot I had to go over and peer in the windows, examining it closely. It was before I had ever seen a Britax seat, when I was still researching what to do with Hayley when she was 2.5 and outgrowing her AO.

The people came out just then, and I'm sure thought I was VERY odd, but I just explained I am an aspiring Child Passenger Safety Technician and Britax seats are rare around these parts, LOL. They seemed to understand and even let me check it out more closely after they unlocked the vehicle.

Longhorn Lady

There was a lady here in Austin that was selling a Cowmooflage RA on Craigslist for like $15. Obviously I'd never use the SEAT, but the cover was so darn cute. Too bad I don't have a RA :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC