Pics of the Trufit with anti-rebound foot

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I havn't received it yet. I received a email yesterday that they received my paypal payment and it would be shipping in 2-5 days and the tracking number would be emailed. It was a automated email type thing.

I emailed First Years and asked them when the C670 would be out and they said February and gave me a list of stores where it would be sold. I havn't asked about the one that I purchased yet because I want to actually get it in my hands first. I am going to call them instead of emailing them so I can actually talk to them.

I'll keep you guys posted! I'll post photos when I get them! :)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
If I were to make a guess I'd guess that it's maybe a tester seat - though how they could be selling it as new if it's truly a tester I have no clue. Tester's have to be certified before parents can test them out though, so it's possible it's fully certified and everything.

If it's fully usable and everything, what a steal of a deal at $88. :D

G8r4evr

If I were to make a guess I'd guess that it's maybe a tester seat - though how they could be selling it as new if it's truly a tester I have no clue. Tester's have to be certified before parents can test them out though, so it's possible it's fully certified and everything.

If it's fully usable and everything, what a steal of a deal at $88. :D

I wonder why they decided not to go with the oval bubble patterns. They are so cute.

The cranberry is cute, but it clashes with my interior. :(

fyrfightermomma

I wonder if you get rid of the infant inserts, if that's all the cranberry color there is and if it will be just a plain brown seat in which case....not pretty! lol Is there already that blue color?

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I just can't decide if I should bother getting Z a SS1 for the rest of winter or wait it out in his Connection (which he'll probably fit in until Feb) to get a new TF. I really really really want a TF Premiere. Grrr, what to do? I want to order the SS1 NOW, but I don't want it to be a waste. I also want to order a TF Premiere asap. I should probably just be patient, right? I mean he has 2 lbs left in his Connection. Why do I have such a hard time making decisions?!

If you can really use that seat, $88 is an absolute bargain! :D And I :love: the cover!

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

They emailed me a UPS tracking number today.......

It says........

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

I'll check later tonight to see where it is in the shipping process and what day is my delivery date.

I can't wait!!!!!!:love:

Kat_Momof3

I just can't decide if I should bother getting Z a SS1 for the rest of winter or wait it out in his Connection (which he'll probably fit in until Feb) to get a new TF. I really really really want a TF Premiere. Grrr, what to do? I want to order the SS1 NOW, but I don't want it to be a waste. I also want to order a TF Premiere asap. I should probably just be patient, right? I mean he has 2 lbs left in his Connection. Why do I have such a hard time making decisions?!

If you can really use that seat, $88 is an absolute bargain! :D And I :love: the cover!

what I would do is wait until he's about to outgrow it... and see if any ss1s go ultra cheap on sale before then or at that point... and if the TF Premier is out.

then you can decide what you want to do at that point.

At this point, since he's got plenty of room to last out the rest of this month at least, I would play the waiting game (as long as you at least have access to a walmart in case he shocks you with a surprise growth spurt and you need to make an emergancy scenera run)

Blondie87

They emailed me a UPS tracking number today.......

It says........

Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.

I'll check later tonight to see where it is in the shipping process and what day is my delivery date.

I can't wait!!!!!!:love:

Have you gotten it yet? :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC