Graco Nautilus Matrix cover

s_kristina

I have to get my ds1 in to a new seat ASAP. I really loved the cover on the seat at Target, but I have to order it through Amazon and all I'm seeing there is the Matrix cover. I need some reassurance that the Matrix cover is decent. My ds started out in a SnugRide and is currently in a Scenera. He isn't used to super soft Britax covers. I'm just hoping this won't feel like he is sitting on mesh as we live in FL and spend most of the year in shorts. He is right at 40lbs and if he wears cords his shoulders are over the top harness slots which means no time to wait.

ADS

NannyMom

I'm not sure which cover we have, but I do know it is mesh. J has never complained about it, and we bought it over the summer. He likes (loves) his seat. I see alot of people complaining about the mesh, but we have never had any problems :)

jb5416

We just got a Nautilus in Galaxy (BRU only, I think). It's mesh and very, very soft. As a matter of fact, my 6 y.o. went from a Radian 65 to the Nauti, and one of the first comments out of his mouth was how soft the seat is. He wears shorts every day.
HTH,
Jessie

aja

my son went from a very plush young sport to a mesh nautilus and he loves it. :thumbsup: we're in tx and he is usually in shorts (if he's wearing pants at all....).

scoutingbear

We had Galaxy and now we have Matrix. I think the galaxy is a tad softer than the matrix, but my kids don't seem to care either way and they have only worn shorts since we have gotten the seats. I find his Nauti's to be way less sweaty than his Platinum MA cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC