Check out my Phil & Teds Sport Triple!

monstah

100_3258.jpg

ADS

monstah

I figured I would bug a couple people out with the title. LOL.
But with over 70 views and only two responses, I probably PO'ed a couple people too!! SORRY!!

monstah

Actually pushing it was super easy. Like, WAY to easy.
I think the weight of DS in the trailer counteracted the weight on the rear wheels and it just rolled, like a brand new stroller with no passengers.
I just stood to the side, and directed it with one hand.
I tied the trailer to the axle (i think) with some gift wrap ribbon.
It even turns on a dime!!

The Bjorns

You could steer that thing with 1 hand!:eek: Wow!! It's gotta be the weight counterbalancing because I can't steer with 1 hand when my double sport is loaded with both girls (about 70 lbs of kiddo total!) Very cool and creative.:thumbsup:

Love it! That's a great shot of how kids fit in the P & T too! Before I opened it I thought you had that little seat/bike thing attached to the side,lol.

southpawboston

i actually think that's a *great* idea. i suggested to DW that we do something like that with our e3 double... you just need a long hitch arm that would allow you to push the stroller while the trailer is *behind* the person pushing. i thought it would be awesome for grocery shopping.

:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC