Need stroller advice

Suzibeck

I would like to get a lightweight, small, stroller for dd. I've used umbrella strollers in the past but don't like the short handles that hurt my back. I've never been a big stroller user and I'm not super fussy. My other kids had Graco Lightriders and cheap umbrellas. I have a Compass stroller now for N which is nicer than the Gracos but it isn't super nice. It is lightweight, but takes up too much space to keep in the back of the van all the time.

So what do you recommend? I prefer to spend less than $100. I have $100 set aside from baby gifts but I was hoping to use some of that on larger size clothes.

ADS

lovinwaves

If you are ok with used check your local Craigslist. If you want me to look for you just pm me your craigslist or post it here :)

Suzibeck

Thanks! I am keeping a look out on Craigs List. Is there one you would recommend I consider second hand? I seem to see mostly Gracos on there, but occasionally I see something else, but know nothing of what I'm seeing.

lovinwaves

courtfrog2

Susan... Hmm seeing as Stella is almost 4 and by summer she better be walking more :rolleyes: I may have a Mia Moda when the snow flies. :whistle:

How soon do you need it?

Suzibeck

I may be interested in the Mia Moda Courtney. I'm in no hurry, just putting feelers out at this point. I'll probably get a shower cap cover for her carseat and use the Snap-n-Go through the winter. Right now, I'm putting her in the Moby Wrap or the big stroller or the Snap-n-Go depending on where we are and whether she is asleep. By spring, I'm thinking I'm going to want something more portable and less inclined to fall out of the back and bite me when I open the hatch. :rolleyes:

Suzibeck

Thanks Lovinwaves. If it were local and I wouldn't have to pay shipping too, I might consider it. I have time to search for deals since I'll likely not use a regular stroller much through the winter.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC