Any coupon codes for step2.com?

Holly

I want to order the step 2 doorway playhouse and I'm wondering if anyone has a free shipping code or any discount code?

I'm so annoyed, they were offering free shipping on it last month!
If I call and ask them, do you think they might give me a code?

I found it at www.kohls.com with $5 shipping but they only have the white one and I REALLY want the tan one and I've only found it on step.com
The $5 shipping ends tonight. The shipping at step2.com is $20!

I want to order it anyway even if I can't get a discount, but a discount would be better.

ADS

celtic1885

I don't have a code, but have you checked craigslist? I searched the other day and found a bunch that were in great shape, and some in not so great.

The only other suggestion (unless you need it right now) is to wait until closer to the holidays, I would hazard a guess that they would go on sale, lots of coupons, specials, free shipping etc.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Good luck!

Holly

There havent been any on craigslist recently.
I googled step 2 coupon codes and found some that are expired now.
I called and asked if there is any discount code or anything and they told me no, but at least I tried.
I ended up buying it anyway, I'm really excited to get it!

MaryAnn

There havent been any on craigslist recently.
I googled step 2 coupon codes and found some that are expired now.
I called and asked if there is any discount code or anything and they told me no, but at least I tried.
I ended up buying it anyway, I'm really excited to get it!

Oh crap. I wish I had checked this thread earlier because I had a 10% off promo code from Step2.com that you could have used.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Dang it Holly! I now have an extra doorway in the house. I didn't when you started talking about this before, but now, I have the perfect spot!

Holly

Oh crap. I wish I had checked this thread earlier because I had a 10% off promo code from Step2.com that you could have used.

I can still use it if you have it! I have until Sunday to cancel my order, I can just do that and then order it again with the code!

Holly

Not yet, but now I want one!

:D I am sooo excited to finally be getting one, I've wanted one for over a year but we had no room at our old apartment.
I'll have to post pics when I get mine to show how cool it is!
I'm taking off the closet door in the girls room and putting it there, so they can have a little "house" in their closet!

Holly

Oh, that is great! Let me know if it stays up well, with climbing etc.

If it doesnt, I'm going to get some sticky back velcro to add to the door frame and the sides of the playhouse to make it stay, I wont need to move it like I would if it was at another doorway.
I think it should be fine though, I'll definetly post an update and pics!
I'll probably take and post pics the day I get it!

MaryAnn

You may already know this, but in case you don't: about 3-4 weeks after your purchase, you will get an email from Step 2 requesting that you submit a product review. Make sure you do this! After you submit your review, they give you a code for 10-20% off your next purchase.

Also, sign up for their emails. They do a really good job of not spamming your inbox. I get emails from Step 2 about once a month letting me know of new products, items with free shipping, promo codes and upcoming sales.

hth

Holly

I got the playhouse yesterday! I love it!
The girls love it too!
I just wish it was a tiny bit taller, Hannah is just slightly too tall so she has to bend a little bit to go through. It doesn't bother her, but she is just getting into the whole pretend play thing and I know she's going to be playing with it for years.
They love the doorbell on it! I have it on the outside of their closet so they can go in there like it's a little house.
Their step 2 kitchen is on the wall just next to the closet, so it looks a little goofy because the kitchen is taller than their house, but it's not bad.
The girls just love it!
I'm going to take some pics of it tomorrow and post them.

Heather98012

Which one is it? My dd has the Neat & Tidy Cottage. She did love it, but I think she's too old & too tall for it, so I'm gonna get rid of it. But you're gonna love it; all of the Step2 houses are cute!

Oh, & BTW....don't let them throw the cordless phone that comes with it into a kiddie pool. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC