Skip Hop on a Maclaren? vs. fav small diaper bag

gloworm32

I'm looking for a diaper bag that I can use with my Maclaren...the big diaper bag I have now does not fit in the stroller's basket. Would a Skip Hop bag tip the Maclaren (I have a Quest, if that matters)? Does anyone have pictures?
Or, can you recommend your favorite small diaper bag? Thanks!

ADS
I used a SH saddle bag on my Mac Twin. If you're looking for a small bag, that one did great. I have a larger SH that I use also, I don't think it would cause any tip problems.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Ju Ju Be's are reeeeealllly nice :love:

I also heard over on the Ju Ju Be forum that if you put hand weights (2lbs) on the front of the stroller
above the front wheels it will keep it from being so tippy when/if you put a bag on their :twocents:

lovemyfamily

I also like to use a Skip Hop saddle bag on my Maclaren. I have a Ryder. It helps with balance. I personally have never hung a bag on my Maclarens, I just don't trust them to not tip.

Rosey

I love my SH duo. Anything tips if you don't take the bag off before the kid. But I have noticed that if I have a heavy bag in the basket it doens't tip with the Duo on there.

lovinwaves

Depends on how much crap you pack :love:

The JuJuBe BeSmall might work for you.

I am currently rocking a JuJuBe Packabe (essentially a backpack, but can also be used as a regular bag), which works great when I take my Silver Cross POP stroller out and about (very Maclarenish.)

But yea, definitely can't go wrong with a Skip Hop! My favorite diaper bag ever :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC