Question skip hop via backpack

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I *want* one (the outside is nylon, not canvas like their bags, I wrote to find out)...but haven't been able to justify it (I wanted it as an airplane carry on...that zippy front pocket looks like a great way to reach things that are under the seat in front of you in the bag, lol).

clmchrissy

No, but I really like that. I just got another Skip Hop Duo, only the Deluxe this time & :love: it. I really didn't care for the regular Duo I purchased when DS2 was born & quickly got rid of it. The Deluxe has better stroller straps, more zippered pockets & magnetic closures, I don't miss my Ju Ju Be packabe as much now.

lauralou

Ok let me know.I want one.I think I like the green.I too like the outside zipper area.And with it being a backpack it will go through preschool.:D

adamsmommy

Got it today and it is great. A bit smaller than I thought, but lots of pockets and places for diapers and stuff. I just got screwed though. I bought a used one from ebay and it is dirty. There was even gummy snacks in it. I am very mad as she said only used a few times.

adamsmommy

Well, I wrote her and complained and she offered a refund or a Ju Ju Be Packable. Price wise it is much more. I am just not sure since the Skip Hop was so dirty.:confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC