Looking for a CPST to interview for regional magazine

jennybeans

My name is Jennifer White. I am a freelance writer in the process of pitching an idea to a regional parenting magazine, Bay State Parent. The topic will be on car seat safety practices that enhance car seat performance (stay rear-facing, harnessing, after-market products, coat compression etc).

I would prefer to interview a CPST from Massachusetts or one of the nearby New England states. Is there anyone here who would be interested in being interviewed or can someone recommend a CPST in the area?

Feel free to PM if you are interested. I can supply a resume of my previously published work.

Thank you for your assistance.

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I am not in Massachusetts, but wanted to say I think it is great you are writing a freelace article on Child Passenger Safety :thumbsup:.

jennybeans

Thank you very much. I think it is so terribly needed. So many parents are either misinformed or uninformed about these car seat practices.

With auto fatalities being the number one cause of death in children, parents could be doing so much to possibly reduce that number.

capeKO71

I just PM'd you. I'd be happy to be interviewed or get you in touch with some other techs in the area. :)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Thank you very much. I think it is so terribly needed. So many parents are either misinformed or uninformed about these car seat practices.

With auto fatalities being the number one cause of death in children, parents could be doing so much to possibly reduce that number.

YW :). If your article can save one child's life you have made a difference.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC