Anyone have pics of RF Radian with locking clip

Does anyone have any pics of a rf radian installed with a locking clip. specifically the area where the clip and latchplate are in relation to beltpath????

Thankyou in advance

ADS

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Hi, me again. :)

I don't have any pics right now, but if no one else posts, I can take some next week. I'd go do it right now, but my back is bothering me and I've got to rest it for a few days.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I know that you're anxiously awaiting pics. I think it's safe to say though that most who check this forum regularly have seen this thread and will post back if they have anything or find the time to take one. Since your other thread is still active as well, and you've asked about pics in there too if I'm not mistaken, I really don't think your question is going to get missed. :thumbsup:

If your post ends up on pg 2 you can feel free to bump it then, until then though, we generally don't encourage bumping on the forum. If anything, it makes it less likely people will check the thread for updates if they check and see a bunch of bump posts. :thumbsup:

Misty-Bug

post for mommytojoshmadty

I didn't know if you were able to see the community member section

but here are pics. This is my radian, RFing in a 1994 (I think) Toyota tercel. The belts didn't lock and I had to use the locking clip. It should be about an inch from the buckle. A tech will help you out too if you need.

December12007004.jpg

December12007003.jpg

December12007002.jpg

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks for posting those Misty. :) I merged your thread into the post she had asking for pics of the radian with a locking clip, jic you're wondering how it ended up a post in the middle of this thread. :thumbsup:

Misty-Bug

Thanks for posting those Misty. :) I merged your thread into the post she had asking for pics of the radian with a locking clip, jic you're wondering how it ended up a post in the middle of this thread. :thumbsup:

LOL! Thanks. I didn't even remember about the post. My bad!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC