How long before new MA cover options are on their website?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Do you mean for individual purchase? I don't expect that to happen. Exclusive covers aren't sold on their own. The couture, BRU and Target lines can only be bought on the seat.

I mean just in their preview guide. where you can click on "view fashions" and see all of the options available wether they be an exclusive or not. not in the purchase area. like if I tell someone to look on the fashions preview, i want them to be able to see everything that is current. does that make sense?

HaleyGirl

I was just on Britax's website and I noticed they showed the Hannah and Grey Herringbone for the MA and the Maze for the RA on there now under fashions. They list them as Target exclusives. Hope that helps.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The other new covers (Riviera and Bellamy) aren't yet on their website, but the Target ones (Maze, Grey Herringbone, and Hannah) are. :)

NannyMom

Ok, I was just looking at Britax's website. Has anyone seen/ felt the "trellis" pink MA cover? Is it softand plush or sweaty? I looks so pretty :)

It says it's a limited edition couture (what's that?) available at select retailers. I think I may have to start calling the other baby stores around (not just BRU and Target).

libranbutterfly

Ok, I was just looking at Britax's website. Has anyone seen/ felt the "trellis" pink MA cover? Is it softand plush or sweaty? I looks so pretty :)

It says it's a limited edition couture (what's that?) available at select retailers. I think I may have to start calling the other baby stores around (not just BRU and Target).

Couture covers are like drape material. I have never seen the trellis, but that is how people generally describe couture covers. Couture covers are just Limited Edition "special" covers. They are more expensive than the normal covers.

newenglandmom

I've seen Trellis IRL and was disappointed. The pink was too pink. Plus, the pattern (which has tiny green dots at the white intersections btw) was a little too much for me, especially on such a large piece of fabric.

The fabric itself is very nice though. People say it's like drapes, but I found it to be softer.

I would definitely try to see it IRL before ordering. We went with Mariposa and are very happy with it. HTH! :)

NannyMom

Ok, there's someone on here that is a Britax retailer and has quoted me a good price (I'd save about $30) on a new DOM MA. I saw the Grey Herringbone at Target and thought it was soooo soft :) The problem is, it's a Target exclusive. I think my choices are Granite, Onyx or Tan Swirl. Are any of those as soft? How do they feel? I haven't seen any of them IRL.

I plan to buy a neutral color, then a buy a second cover on Ebay (girlie!).I'll need a second for if one needs to be washed anyway.

crunchierthanthou

granite is really plush, but kind of pebbley- if that makes sense. Onyx is nylon in the middle. Tan Swirl is like most other Britax plush. I haven't felt the Grey Herringbone yet, but I would expect them to be similar. I'm hoping to make a trip to Target soon. I'll be sure to feel it up so I can compare for you. ;)

NannyMom

You said onyx is nylon in the middle. Like the Paltinum at BRU? Is that nylon, or something else? I hate Paltinum, it looks so sweaty. Maybe I'll go woth tan swirl, since the tan straps seem to be on all the girlie covers too.

crunchierthanthou

Grey Herringbone is standard Britax plush. I was sure to pet it and Hannah for you. The tan swirl is the same.

I think the onyx and platinum nylon is similar, but I don't know that it's any more sweaty than the plush.

mum2two

I was interested to see the new covers...but .....:(How come I'm not able to open the link in post #9...is it because I'm a relatively new member????

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I was interested to see the new covers...but .....:(How come I'm not able to open the link in post #9...is it because I'm a relatively new member????

Probably. Sorry! That post is in the Community Member Forum.

Here is the photo.
S8000892.jpg

The quality is terrible. I was being watched, so I had to take the picture quickly.

The seat on the left is the new Click-n-Safe Boulevard. The pattern is Riviera.

The seat on the right is the Roundabout. The pattern is Bellamy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC