Target: Carseats on clerance I found

The Joliet, IL store had the marathon's for 188ish-They were 2 left... August 07, April 07.(i would of bought them if they had the 35 pound limit-lol).

*The other seats were 30% off*(I am waiting for 50%) :whistle:

*Evenflo Chase
*Cosco Scenera
*AOE's(basically all of them)
*Britax Companion
*Graco snugride
*Graco boosters(high backs)
*Graco Air booster
*Cosco seat(short slots turns into a booster)
*Evenflo Triumph advance
*Evenflo Titan(The one that goes to 50ish pounds)
*Britax Marathon Brooke/Graystone(They were out of the graystone)
*Graco Cargo(but, none in stock)
*Graco Comfort sport

ADS

capeKO71

I went to a local target today - 1 companion (it was about $165 - so not that great of a deal), and a TON of graco comfortsports... about $55... that's it. Why does everyone else get all the good stuff!

all together ooky

Oh my! My Target had everything 50% off. I picked up a Triumph Advance $70. Saw Sceneras for $29. Graco Air booster for $44. Turbo boosters (HB)for $20. Titans for $40 something. I was in happy land.

seamonkeys

My Target had only about 5-6 displays left up and the rest of the top and bottom shelf of the aisle was boxed seats. Everything said clearance! I think the Triumph was $99 or something. It looked really weird :confused:.

They also had the Graco Alano Travel System in Dot Swirl (and I think a pink one too) on clearance for $133 (seen here: http://www.target.com/Graco-Alano-T...?ie=UTF8&node=3579971&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1).

Wonder what's going on? I wanted to ask why they were clearing out all the car seats, but didn't see an employee nearby.

Calideedle

My Target had only about 5-6 displays left up and the rest of the top and bottom shelf of the aisle was boxed seats. Everything said clearance! I think the Triumph was $99 or something. It looked really weird :confused:.

They also had the Graco Alano Travel System in Dot Swirl (and I think a pink one too) on clearance for $133 (seen here: http://www.target.com/Graco-Alano-T...?ie=UTF8&node=3579971&frombrowse=1&rh=&page=1).

Wonder what's going on? I wanted to ask why they were clearing out all the car seats, but didn't see an employee nearby.

Which one did you go to? I called Pleasant Hill a few days ago and the lady said they had Marathons for $134! When I had her check they were all gone :( I called Walnut Creek and they had none either, still have to call Pittsburg.

seamonkeys

Which one did you go to? I called Pleasant Hill a few days ago and the lady said they had Marathons for $134! When I had her check they were all gone :( I called Walnut Creek and they had none either, still have to call Pittsburg.

Walnut Creek. Been wanting to go check the one in San Ramon, but maybe it's better just to call! I shouldn't even be looking since I don't need another seat! :doh: But the bargain hunter in me can't help!!

Last edited:
They are clearancing them to get new covers on new seats and to clear out the old DOM. I used to work at target, and if you know target they are always clearancing stuff even after getting it in 2 weeks before(aka toys, clothes, ect..)

lyssa831

Does anyone know if this should applyy to all targets by now. I just called 3 I have 3 within 10 minutes of me and 2 of the three had the greystone Marathon but they weren't clearanced and all had the triumph but no clearance. 1 had the tb's, sceneara and a couple of others on clearance . :confused: I want the Evenflo at that price......:(

lyssa831

I actually found a triumph but it's an LX whats the diff between the LX deluxe and Premier? It was 97. So if the price goes down next week will they price match it?

celtic1885

I actually found a triumph but it's an LX whats the diff between the LX deluxe and Premier? It was 97. So if the price goes down next week will they price match it?

I was told they don't price match clearance items........not sure if that is at all stores or just where I went.

TerisBoys

DIfference is basically the covers. And the top model (Premier?) has nicer LATCH clips - the alligator ones like Britax has.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC