Best Deal for Britax Regent?

U

Unregistered

Similar to the previous Marathon thread... I need to buy my son a Regent.

Does anyone know of any coupon codes for one? Or a Regent or Husky on sale?

Thanks!

Lisa

ADS
E

elynmess

I am not sure if this is the "best" deal but I know that Target.com has 10% off PLUS free shipping.

HTH!

~Elyn

my3girls

I almost bid on one from Ebay yesterday. I could tell it was a store, they probably had 6 they were selling, and they had free shipping. The one I thought about bidding on went for $202!

U

Unregistered

Britax Regent $200

Buy Buy Baby sells it for $249.99, but I receive 20% coupons by mail from my local BBB. Hence, I bought a Regent for $200. It's being transported from another store because my local one did not have any Onyx left.

melaniev

target.com was charging almost $17 for shipping 2 wks ago when I ordered (from babyuniverse.com). I joined ebates on the advice of someone on here and supposedly will get a check back for 6%! i pd $249 shipped. there are no coupon codes because according to the etailer britax does not allow them. however, the 10% target coupon DID go thru for me. w/shipping it was still less in the end w/the etailers. apparently britax fixes the price.
I dont believe they charge tax on car seats (plz correct me if im wrong) but I didn't want to be surprised because Target will add on your card it AFTER it's shipped.

U

Unregistered

Oh my! A Regent for $200 now THAT's a good deal! I pd $209 for my Husky's! I DO like ordering on-line. No tax, no shipping. It is significantly less expensive than local stores.
C.

U

Unregistered

I usually pay tax for things I order online, something about if they have a location in the state they collect tax. I have paid tax everywhere except ebay.

melaniev

skaterbabscpst said:
it depends on the state, but I believe most states DO charge sales tax on car seats. (I know VA does.)

OK ... When my father-in-law bought 2 booster seats at kmart last week they did NOT charge tax. I thought maybe there was a price limit (like clothing in CT - a single item under $50 there's no sales tax), and figured for sure any britax seat would exceed any imposed limit!

U

Unregistered

Except for states without a state sales tax, even if you buy online from a vendor who doesn't charge sales tax because it's not located in your state, you're expected to "fess up" and pay the sales tax when you file your state tax return.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC